duke216
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Flower Patterns and Walkthrough for Each Level

[Post New]by duke216 on Dec 29, 14 2:59 PM
If you're having trouble with the flower bonus goal patterns or getting gold time on ANY level, click on the "question mark" at the upper left side (under the time). This takes you to the Strategy Guide/Walkthrough where you can see a small picture of the level. There you can see the colors of the flowers used and also helpful hints on how to beat the developer's record or at least get gold time for that level.
I hope this helps those who are having trouble reaching their goals!

Darkaddict25
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Flower Patterns and Walkthrough for Each Level

[Post New]by Darkaddict25 on Dec 29, 14 4:13 PM
I posted that information already. But Thanks though. : )

duke216
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by duke216 on Dec 29, 14 4:20 PM
Guess I missed it, along with others since some have continued to ask for the flower patterns. Oh well... Great minds think alike.

Darkaddict25
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Darkaddict25 on Dec 29, 14 11:58 PM
duke216 wrote:Guess I missed it, along with others since some have continued to ask for the flower patterns. Oh well... Great minds think alike.
Yes I don't
mean to be a broken record LOL. Done my Job trying to help people in this game.
It up to the rest of the people here to figure it out.

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by hyperbole on Dec 30, 14 12:53 PM
The screenshot only shows one possible solution to the clue. Many levels have multiple possible solutions. Because of this, what would be a lot more helpful than a screenshot that is hard to see (some of the colors look awfully similar when they're that small), would be an actual explanation of the clue. For example (highlight for spoiler): "Flag day means copy the colors of the French flag on the screen."

Many people who are asking what the clue means actually just want to know what the clue means. For them, "look at the picture" isn't helpful at all. It's like asking how to do a math problem and just being given the answer instead.

haolegirll
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by haolegirll on Dec 30, 14 10:43 PM
The picture posted in the small "?" help section is simply too small and at too poor a resolution to be seen. As a previous commenter has noted,it is not possible to distinguish the colors in many situations. This is a collector's edition...part of the additional cost is the cost of getting an actual walkthrough; while I am very much enjoying the game, I don't think that I've got my money's worth if the answer is simply too small and of too poor visual quality to use it. Thanks for a good game; please could you improve the visual quality of the "?" section?

[Post New]by decrepitude on Feb 5, 15 8:23 AM
I heartily second that last post. Level 24 is driving me crazy - the clue is "It's a two out of three situation. The colours in the strategy guide are clear for the 8 large flower beds, but there are four small ones and I cannot make out the colours for them - I have made umpteen attempts and still can't get it!

[Post New]by Ga72mes on Feb 8, 15 6:25 PM
I have looked on the upper left hand corner under the time but there is no question mark on any of the levels. Am I just missing it.

[Post New]by decrepitude on Feb 19, 15 12:19 PM
Do you definitely have the Collector's edition? (I didn't think it was available in any other edition). There should be a blue circle in the top left hand corner. If you have the Collector's edition and don't have the question mark, maybe you should take it up with the BFG technical dept.

[Post New]by BnBplay on Mar 1, 15 12:16 PM
Unfortunately there is a standard edition to the game so stating the question mark info over and over is not helpful.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 1, 15 7:58 PM
BnBplay wrote:Unfortunately there is a standard edition to the game so stating the question mark info over and over is not helpful.

No one means to be unhelpful, it's just that this is the Collector's Edition forum, so I think people are naturally assuming the questions are from people with the Collector's Edition.

Is there a particular level we can help you with, BnBplay?

[Post New]by katflac on Mar 13, 15 7:19 AM
Level 24 is 2 out of three colours. Hope that helps someone!

Go to: