chicken attack deluxe

chicken attack deluxe

[Post New]by lolojo on Jul 22, 08 6:42 AM
After releasing all chickens on level 114 game does not advance to next level. Can anyone help?

ingkla49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

chicken attack deluxe

[Post New]by ingkla49 on Jul 22, 08 9:54 AM
lolojo wrote:After releasing all chickens on level 114 game does not advance to next level. Can anyone help?

Thanks for this question! I tried it over and over again, wrote an email to BfG, but without an answer.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Re:chicken attack deluxe

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jul 23, 08 2:09 PM
Hi ingkla49, Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Chicken Attack Deluxe. I understand that Customer Support has received your email. I expect that they will respond to you soon.

ingkla49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ingkla49 on Jul 31, 08 11:41 AM
bfgErie wrote:Hi ingkla49, Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Chicken Attack Deluxe. I understand that Customer Support has received your email. I expect that they will respond to you soon.

No, I don´t think so, because it´s a very long time ago i wrote to BFG. And I´m not the only one user with problems, I could read it in some game-forums.

[Post New]by cathousemama02 on Sep 26, 08 6:20 PM
I'm sooooooooooooooooooo glad to hear that I'm not the only one that's discovered this problem with this particular game!!! AND, not the only one that e-mailed tech support without getting an answer either!!! Sure wish someone would address this as we all paid good money for this game and not able to complete the level!

BOBO119
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by BOBO119 on Sep 27, 08 3:37 PM
Same thing here....couldn't finish as I cleared all the chickens and then nothing...game did not advance to the next level...pay for the game and you can't finish it ...that stinks!!

[Post New]by cathousemama02 on Dec 14, 08 9:25 AM
They did give me a free game credit to purchase another game, which was nice. Did anyone else??? Though I wish they'd get level 114 fixed!!!

[Post New]by Tina12 on Feb 19, 09 1:33 PM
I just bought this game and I guessed they still didn't fix the problem for I can't get passed 114 either

[Post New]by TwylahSkye on Mar 8, 09 2:03 PM
We have the same problem - we can't get past that level either. No response from BFG, and we didn't even get a game credit. We've been asking about this forever. It's extremely frustrating to have paid for a game that doesn't work!!!!!

medusa2468
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by medusa2468 on Apr 2, 09 2:27 AM
I've had bad customer service with BFG on several issues, so they DEFINITELY have some customer service training issues.
For this level 114 thing, I went in search of the publisher to ask THEIR support team. (http://www.intenium.de/en/index.html) That is the main page, but I just submitted a help ticket via the link at the bottom. It says allow 3 days.
Once I get an answer from them, I'll put the reply here. Wish me luck!!

[Post New]by grammaof2inwv on Apr 19, 09 4:15 PM
Just wanted to chime in here that I am having the same problem. Advanced to level 114 and cannot progress any further. Will watch this forum for hopefully an answer or a fix.

Love the game, would be nice to finish it.

medusa2468
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by medusa2468 on Apr 21, 09 12:45 AM
I'm stubborn - so still working on an answer!!

[Post New]by laureleed on Sep 13, 09 4:35 AM
I am also at that point, with so many people with the same problem, you would think that the company would do something to please us, as i purchase many games as well, and there are a few that i am at the end of and have trouble finishing it......wow to see many people with the same issues. Hope to get answer soon,

Edited on 09/13/2009 at 4:36:26 AM PST

[Post New]by kellytony on Oct 16, 09 1:16 PM
I am having the same problem here.

[Post New]by lhdsfx on Nov 25, 09 12:09 AM
kellytony wrote:I am having the same problem here.

dklusener
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dklusener on Dec 20, 09 12:21 PM
I am in the same boat (or chicken coop) with the rest of you and stuck on level 114.

[Post New]by muphin73 on May 4, 10 7:38 AM
Did anyone ever get an answer about this?
I just bought the game last week and also can't get past level 114.

PatsySue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by PatsySue on Aug 24, 10 2:07 PM
I sure wish I had consulted with you guys before buying this game. I have the same problem. I'll be watching to see if anyone ever gets an answer on this.

[Post New]by maritimponi on Jan 13, 11 4:33 PM

I bought this game about a week ago and have the same problem. I wrote to tech support and they said I have to create a new profile and start again. I don't see how a new profile will help me with this... I guess they are just trying to make me waste my time and give up.

Well... all I have to say is that this will be the last game I'm buying from them... they knew the problem existed and continued to sell the game? really? That doesn't sound fair to me... I think that since they didn't remove the game from sales, they could at least refund us of our game credits so we can get another game, one that would maybe work.

If they don't offer support for the games they sell, why even bother to pay for the games?

I am truly disappointed.

[Post New]by FishingBig on Jan 26, 11 5:24 PM
SAME problem - level 114 doesn't end unless you wanna play just hitting a ball against a wall for hours. Cleared the chickens, no advancement! Looks like a programing error, but supposidly the game has but another 5 levels. Would be nice to actually SEE those other levels.
FRUSTRATED!

Go to: