Oggy08
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Whale World - PLEASE HELP!!!

[Post New]by Oggy08 on May 5, 09 8:23 AM
This is sooooo frustrating! I have been in and out of this place all the way through the game. I have played all the games in there and won the boat trip. I have put the bones back together and got the key ring. Now I need to get back in there to have a closer look at the boat in the bottle and they are always closed!!

Am I missing something? I have nothing left to do on my check list, and I have spoken to everyone else. Can anyone tell me what I am missing please - this is driving me crazy!!!

Oggy08
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Whale World - PLEASE HELP!!!

[Post New]by Oggy08 on May 5, 09 11:53 AM
I have worked it out. Just in case anyone else has this problem I thought I would post my solution.

My problem was that I hadn't solved the SS dirftwood puzzle. I was told by the lady on the phone that she couldn't identify it. If this happens to you, call her back and she will tell you to solve a really simple puzzle on her web site. You can then try and get the wood identified again (you can keep doing this until you get it right).

Once the wood problem is solved you can speak to the man at the library again and he will send you an email. Have a look on the computer to see the email and a couple of web sites.

Now you can go back to Whale World and get in!

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 6, 09 7:14 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! This was just the clue I needed to finish the game. Unfortunately, I had to go way back to the beginning but it was definitely worth it! I remember the first time thru I didn't get an email from Casey and that was the whole problem.

[Post New]by Malisa25 on Jun 9, 09 7:39 PM
Hey guys, How did you get the keychain after the whale watch? I have restarted the game 3 times already and cannot get him to give me the keychain. Do we need the keychain to go clamming? I can't figure that out either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Seji
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Seji on Jul 9, 12 2:00 PM
You don't have to start the game over if you are stuck at this point. Just call Casey on the phone and he will tell you about the piece of wood and the sunken ship.

This was driving me crazy until I read a few posts and decided to call him. It worked!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 14, 12 6:57 AM
Malisa25 wrote:Hey guys, How did you get the keychain after the whale watch? I have restarted the game 3 times already and cannot get him to give me the keychain. Do we need the keychain to go clamming? I can't figure that out either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You don't need the key chain to go clamming but it provides an important clue for later. Did you play all the games in the whale world to win the whale tour and actually went on the tour?

julesy

Go to: