Smac15
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Fizzball

[Post New]by Smac15 on May 5, 09 12:45 PM
Hi all

Can anyone tell me if there is likely to be a follow up to Fizzball, I bought it when it came out and still love playing it, but would love it if they released another one, surely it's about time they did. I know BFG has just taken over Grubby Games or welcomed them to the Fold, so is there anyone out there that can answer my question.

thanks in advance
Smac15

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:Fizzball

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jul 12, 09 8:30 PM
I can answer your question smac.I don't think there will be another fizzbal because it's been a long time since it came out and it usually takes about a year for sequels to come out so I don't think so.

Edited on 07/23/2009 at 9:50:04 PM PST

lucaluna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lucaluna on Aug 18, 09 2:05 PM
this game is fabulous
great
perfect

r9s9e
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by r9s9e on Aug 30, 09 11:36 AM
Yeah they really should make a sequel because the game is really fun, but there's not much to do once you finish it!

HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Sep 12, 09 2:24 AM
This game was actually challenging (read frustrating) at 1st 'cause it had been such a long time since I'd played block-breaker type games, but what a hoot! Just watching the animals rolling around in the fizzball cracked me up. And bonus, you get to try for more awards each time you play! Then there's the sanctuary, etc.......... What a hoot!

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Dec 14, 09 6:11 PM
I downloaded the demo, but wasn't expecting much. It's actually very good. I decided to buy it after only 10 minutes. It's harder than it looks, if only because all the action on the screen is so distracting. The animations are funny, there are lots of power ups and it's different. Kind of a cross between Katamari Damacy and a traditional brick game. It's really entertaining.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Dec 26, 09 3:29 AM
I just LOVE this game! If you take a look at the trophies, they're pretty darn challenging! How in the heck can you get the "not hitting any trees" or the "not breaking anything" trophy???

I don't care thought. As a previous poster said, I love watching the animals rolling around in the ball, AND their reaction when you hit them before you're big enough to pick them up!

Did you know that if you hit the kangaroo enough times, a little joey pops out?

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 26, 09 8:52 AM
LOL thanks for reminding me of this game I bought years back. Forgot about it when I got so into HOGs and came to BF (bought it from an old club). It is a total HOOT! At first it was bothering me shooting at animals and I'd say ohhh sorry!! But the sounds are so funny and I was able to get into the fun. After all we are trying to save, not kill them. Really helped my hand/mouse coordination, my first shooter type

Don't remember the kangaroo part, maybe I didn't hit one LOL. I'll have to resurrect this old game for entertainment til another good HOG comes down the pike for me in January.

If this is on a DD and you other players never got it, don't miss out on the FUN! Or, worth the full price, very long game for me. In fact, I don't think I even finished all the locations. It's a good stress reliever anyway once you get in the fun of it. The more miss hits the sillier it gets with the sounds.

[Post New]by smoorh2000 on Jun 14, 10 12:50 PM
For sure, this game is fun but have you seen the high scores at the end when you submit online? How the heck does anyone get over a billion points in this game? My best is about 1.6 million.

Smac15
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Smac15 on Jun 26, 10 9:24 AM
Never thought to submit scores, not even sure what mine are but I will go have a look now, I still love the game and I do agree it's a great stress reliever.
Rock on fizzball

Go to: