Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

something special hidden object

[Post New]by Diamond71 on May 5, 09 1:08 PM
have not seen anyone talking about the game for tomorrow,called Something Special.I have played the free hour and found it real simple,which made it fast to move along,no mini games.So does anyone know if its a long game?Because it is easy to move fast through it and I dont want to buy it if its one you can finish in 2 or 3 hours.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:something special hidden object

[Post New]by cherbtoo on May 5, 09 1:33 PM
Hi Diamond, welcome to the Pond.

There are some comments on this page.

forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/32704.page

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on May 6, 09 12:09 PM
the game is pretty long.its cool and relaxing.played all the way though the game.i think there is more to the game ,be cause the trophy case is not full.waiting to hear.

sxygrn
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by sxygrn on May 6, 09 5:23 PM
I thought this game was incredibly easy and didn't hold my attention at all. Maybe if it had some mini games or other options that were challenging. I played only 15 mins and uninstalled the game.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on May 7, 09 12:01 AM
i played about 20 minutes and uninstalled very boring needs some type of action involved it was the same 3 buildings with different names not very challenging so it did not hold my attention.

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on May 9, 09 11:16 AM
Played through to "the end" but there are still empty trophy spaces--have tried replaying some of the levels, but no more trophies. How do you get the rest?

Wish the answer was easy to discover--very disappointing to not be able to find a solution available. Or a hint other than "The End?"

Can you change the difficulty level in the same game? Or do you have to start a new game? Have considered that the difficulty level might have something to do with the trophies....

[Post New]by stupergenius on May 13, 09 1:43 PM
The other trophies you can get by playing the named signpost levels in the replay menu on hard. You only have beat the named levels again to get the trophy, so you can get the Salt and Pepper trophy by beating just the Salt and Pepper Museum level on hard, though you can still play through all the other levels using the same replay menu. To change your profile's difficulty, just go to the profiles menu through the main menu, choose your profile, push the edit button, and select the hard difficulty. Zoe should tell you about each difficulty as you mouse over them. Perhaps I should write this up in the tips and tricks section.

Also, in response to the game length questions, the game is rather long. There are 15 chapters with 3 levels each, plus two ending levels, for a total of 47 levels. All of those levels aren't unique, but most are, and you are likely to get different objects to find on the levels that do get replayed.

Go to: