Alexander's Helmet

[Post New]by halfpintdynamite on May 5, 09 2:18 PM
I must be stupid because I can't find the tool needed to dig in the ground in the first scene! I have five tools - scarf, spade, key, parachute, can't remember the other one. Can't find the helmet either, it's probably underground where I need some other tool to get there! I am so frustrated already in the trial version that I don't think I'll invest my money for this one. If anyone can help, I sure would appreciate it! Thanks.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Alexander's Helmet

[Post New]by BinLA on May 5, 09 2:46 PM
When I played the first Samantha Swift, I had problems because I had never played a game like it before.

Check out the walkthrough for Samantha Swift that is on the blog. Just copy and paste the link below into your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough/

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

Alexander's Helmet

[Post New]by Momhart on May 5, 09 2:51 PM
halfpintdynamite wrote:I must be stupid because I can't find the tool needed to dig in the ground in the first scene! I have five tools - scarf, spade, key, parachute, can't remember the other one. Can't find the helmet either, it's probably underground where I need some other tool to get there! I am so frustrated already in the trial version that I don't think I'll invest my money for this one. If anyone can help, I sure would appreciate it! Thanks.

I know you have to lower the scarf into the hole in the ground and it pulls up the helmet.

Re:Alexander's Helmet

[Post New]by halfpintdynamite on May 5, 09 3:55 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll try your suggestions.

Go to: