BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Flashing screen

[Post New]by BossBrat on May 5, 09 3:52 PM
I have had trouble with the screen flashing at times, almost like it does on some games when your anti-virus is starting or something, even though nothing is doing that. I just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem or if you have suggestions for a solution. I have the latest directx, java, and everything is updated and clean. I'd like to buy this, but not if it's going to do the 50s flicker, lol. Thanks in advance if you have any suggestions.

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

Re:Flashing screen

[Post New]by tijhea on May 5, 09 3:56 PM
I'm having the same issue as well.... It happens alot.. At one point I thought It was my spyware program updating.. So I quit the game and switched my anti-virus to gamer mode.. so that It would not interfer.. But come to find out that was not the issue... Have no clue what could be causing the issue.. But I have gotten used to it now.

It's a great game.

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on May 6, 09 9:11 AM
mine does to, but only the bottom bar and half of the upper bar (from the middle to the right side of the screen) its annoying at first but after a while i was able to ignore it and continue playing. love the game btw!

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Jun 29, 09 9:00 PM
I have the same problem (bottom and top bars flicker) on my laptop, but not my desktop.

I wonder if widescreen mode has anything to do with it?

Go to: