txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,035 Posts

Ancient Quest of Saqqarah

[Post New]by txrose3 on May 5, 09 6:01 PM
I have 4 mins left of the demo & have enjoyed to game so far. For you fishies that have purchased this game & played it, would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance,
txrose

dexter3657
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

Re:Ancient Quest of Saqqarah

[Post New]by dexter3657 on May 5, 09 6:07 PM
Bought it, loved it, still play it. One of my favorite games to go back to when you have nothing new to play. It's really long 72 levels in EACH temple. It does get harder as you play into it but I dont feel that it gets "impossible" towards the end the way some others do. I like that each temple is a different style of match 3. I give it several It's my fav match 3 game.....

Edited on 05/05/2009 at 6:07:57 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 5, 09 6:21 PM
I definitely got my money's worth out of it.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on May 5, 09 7:33 PM
Really enjoyed it - was amazed at the different types of match-3 games in each temple. You also get "praise" for different achievements, etc. The only match-3 I had ever played before was Bejeweled, and this was soooo much more involved!!!

Hope you enjoy it!

I also enjoyed the Egyptian Sasquach!!!! LOL

Fair

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 6, 09 3:15 AM
There are seven different types of match 3 games to play as you restore the temples of different ancient gods. There are 72 games within each of the seven temples, plus mini games to earn bonus points and power ups. So there is plenty to keep you busy for quite a long time.

The game developers even added a relaxed mode to the game at the request of the game players. This makes the game very adaptable to your needs as a player. I have completed the 504 levels in both the relaxed and timed modes and I thoroughly enjoyed both. This game offers a lot of variety and interest.

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on May 6, 09 3:26 AM
Loved this game; drove me nuts trying to finish; but I did!!! Took me months as I went in and out;but kept going back. Don't usually play in timed mode on games but never went into relaxed for this game and seemed to play a couple of levels "forevvvvveeeeeerrrrr"

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on May 6, 09 5:00 AM
I like this game. There are different kinds of match 3 puzzles, one of which I've never seen before in a match 3 game. It's sometimes very challenging. The one thing I don't care for is the scolding monkey. But I think that's just me.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 6, 09 5:38 AM
I tried this one and really couldn't get into it. Maybe it was because I am new to Match 3 games and this one is different than most.

SSmitty
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,250 Posts

[Post New]by SSmitty on May 6, 09 6:20 AM
Is there a new patch or something for this game since I know nothing about the relaxed mode or the 504 levels.
I play it all the time and I'm not really into the matdh 3 games, but this one is so different.

kgmc5280
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kgmc5280 on May 6, 09 6:24 AM
I am enjoying this game very much. I haven't had it long, but it is a definate keeper. Relaxed mode is great for me.

Ginny

[Post New]by 2helpu on Jul 14, 09 10:18 PM
This is such a great game, all sorts of different match 3 definatly worth your money.

Go to: