bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of Winemaker Extraordinaire available for download now

[Post New]by bfgErie on May 5, 09 6:04 PM
Just want to let everyone know that we now have an updated version of Winemaker Extraordinaire available for download right now. This newest version corrects the missing Rose label that affects the rose recipe as well as some other smaller fixes to the text.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "We're here to help" link at the right of this page.

Re:New version of Winemaker Extraordinaire available for download now

[Post New]by Kirsty2715 on May 25, 09 12:50 AM
Is there going to be a mac version of this made available?

[Post New]by knfalconer on Jul 7, 09 3:51 PM
I just downloaded the game on July 6, 2009 and I've been playing the game, but now I can't get out of Canada....it is as though the terminal to move to another country isn't "turned on."

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Apr 4, 10 11:21 AM
When I first tried this game I put it on my list of possible buys. Now that it is a daily deal, I've bought it. I'm looking forward to continue playing. I love wine and this promises to give hours of entertainment.

[Post New]by tameraj4 on Jul 28, 10 3:08 PM
Ive played this game before and enjoyed it. I just downloaded it thinking about buying it but every time i try to start the career mode the game just shuts down on me. No clue why, it just does.

[Post New]by travelmt on Sep 5, 10 6:31 PM
ok i've uninstalled and reinstalled the game but i'm still stuck at the same point, I need to make 20 cases of chianti for the guy in portugal (i believe) and no matter how many i make he just keeps saying to come talk to him when i have 20 cases. I even get the deliver button and can click it and it takes the wine i have but the quest just resests in my journal!

jvt702
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jvt702 on Apr 13, 12 11:56 AM
Is there a fix for the career mode problem? Every time I try to start the game it shuts down! I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still get the critical error!

HELP!

jvt702
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jvt702 on Apr 13, 12 11:56 AM
Is there a fix for the career mode problem? Every time I try to start the game it shuts down! I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still get the critical error!

HELP!

[Post New]by SilverMyst787 on Sep 17, 12 1:44 PM
jvt702 wrote:Is there a fix for the career mode problem? Every time I try to start the game it shuts down! I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still get the critical error!

HELP!

I'm having the exact same problem. And it sucks because I absolutely love this game. Played it just fine until this "update" happened. PLEASE fix!

[Post New]by Husker_Angel01 on Mar 18, 13 8:15 AM
[b] I am having the same problem Every time I click "Career Mode" it shuts down and I get he same error. Is it not playable anymore? Please fix it if you can I really love these games... thank you

[Post New]by sky2stars on Jun 13, 13 6:44 PM
Is anyone still playing this game? This is the only game I even want to play any more - except it's not a challenge if you can't play in career mode. Has that been fixed? I NEED NEED my game!!!

grmf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by grmf on Jan 2, 14 5:39 AM
There is a workaround for the Careermode:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/118563.page#3536339

Go to: