Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Toffifee on Nov 19, 15 10:55 AM
ellenkcl wrote:I have been having a problem. I will be playing and sometimes when I do an HOS I notice that I did not get any bonus points and no total points show. I immediately get out of the game and re sign in. Seems to fix problem for a while. Has anyone else had this problem.....

Yes, that is still a glitch we all have - up to now only to be solved by quitting the game and return
Happy gaming

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Nov 19, 15 11:41 AM
Thanks Tifaya and Kingo62! Have a great day!

Deb

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 19, 15 12:10 PM
Debchet wrote:Thanks Tifaya and Kingo62! Have a great day!

Deb

Hi Debchet!

Always glad to help!

Hope it has been useful to you!

Tifaya

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 19, 15 1:03 PM
Thanks Jackie and Toffifee. I have exited an restarted. If I want to go there I will wait untill the end of the day.

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Nov 19, 15 1:17 PM
I have really tried to be positive, but trina quests have drained my inventory of air ship items, my friends keep giving them ( thank you my friends), but now I need 30 of this or 28 of that one, and keep thinking I should use diamonds to get through it. I have purchased diamonds, the only time I purchased anything for this game and wonder if this is a way for BF to receive funds from players. I am almost to the point of quitting and just purchasing other games to really enjoy HOG's again. Sorry to be negative but have to vent somewhere, hope everyone has a great holiday

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 19, 15 2:18 PM
Hi luv2playhog! This is the reason why I don't do the Trina quests, she's way too greedy and she doesn't help you advance in the game.

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Nov 19, 15 3:28 PM
Jackie, how are you doing with the Achievements?

Deb

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 19, 15 4:01 PM
Debchet wrote:Jackie, how are you doing with the Achievements?

Deb

Hi Debchet. Sent you a pm.

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Nov 19, 15 5:16 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Hi luv2playhog! This is the reason why I don't do the Trina quests, she's way too greedy and she doesn't help you advance in the game.
omg..I never even thought of that, I thought we had to complete her quests before we would get anywhere else....thank you so much for replying to my venting episode, I hope this helps others also

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 19, 15 6:25 PM
Happy I could help luv2playhog!

Luckytrev
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Luckytrev on Nov 19, 15 7:44 PM
billnsfan wrote:Hi Della,I'm still playing.I go around the world at least once a day.I like you have over 100 friends and it is hard to gift all.Good luck and have FUN!!!

How do you guys manage with that many friends, I have agonising decisions some days with only 30 friends. I like your idea of cutting down Della. I have about 10 friends who always give to me and I always return, of the others some can only do sometimes which I understand, but some I haven't heard from in a while.
Is there any way to know if these players are still active? I did cull out a few when we started on the private rooms as I hadn't heard from them and they didn't have their own room, so I figured that meant they weren't playing anymore. But is there another way?
Happy gaming everyone.

Luckytrev

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 19, 15 11:39 PM
Luckytrev wrote:
billnsfan wrote:Hi Della,I'm still playing.I go around the world at least once a day.I like you have over 100 friends and it is hard to gift all.Good luck and have FUN!!!

How do you guys manage with that many friends, I have agonising decisions some days with only 30 friends. I like your idea of cutting down Della. I have about 10 friends who always give to me and I always return, of the others some can only do sometimes which I understand, but some I haven't heard from in a while.
Is there any way to know if these players are still active? I did cull out a few when we started on the private rooms as I hadn't heard from them and they didn't have their own room, so I figured that meant they weren't playing anymore. But is there another way?
Happy gaming everyone.

Luckytrev

Hi Luckytrev!

I Have 106 friends at the moment. For me, working from page to page, (in my case from 1 to 13) works the best. So, every gifting possibility I start with the next friend, on the page where I ended at the last gifting possibility. I can't gift everyday, just because I have so many friends, who are all very dear to me!, and I don't always have what they need.

Hope this helps!

Tifaya

[Post New]by sagittarius48 on Nov 20, 15 2:08 PM
I love the game but have been trying for two years to move on from the castle!
Am I playing wrong? My husband would have a coronary if I paid to play!
Tell me how to finish making the amulet, please. Very frustrated!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 20, 15 2:25 PM
sagittarius48 wrote:I love the game but have been trying for two years to move on from the castle!

Welcome to the forum! Copy and paste the link below into your browser and it will bring you to the strategy guide for MC. If you can't find what you're looking for, please provide us with more details, i.e. the level you're at, what quests you are required to do, etc... Hope this helps!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/274420.page

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 20, 15 6:16 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
sagittarius48 wrote:I love the game but have been trying for two years to move on from the castle!

Welcome to the forum! Copy and paste the link below into your browser and it will bring you to the strategy guide for MC. If you can't find what you're looking for, please provide us with more details, i.e. the level you're at, what quests you are required to do, etc... Hope this helps!

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 20, 15 6:18 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 20, 15 6:20 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:

Which amulet are you trying to make? If you could be more clear, we might be able to help you figure it out.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 20, 15 6:26 PM

This is a "free to play" game. There is no reason you should ever have to pay for anything to play this game. It just takes time and endurance to do what you have to do to get thru it. We have "friends" lists to help each other, etc. Which amulet do you need? Some are "crafted", sometimes you can put them on your friends' list and maybe someone will "gift" it to you. Keep reading these forums and you can learn alot from other players.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by 39frogger65 on Nov 21, 15 6:14 AM
Can anyone please tell me where I find the Kings Problem Quest? I thought that Prof Pinfeathers would give it to me but no luck so far. I have reached level 29 so I need that to advance. Thanks

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 21, 15 7:45 AM
39frogger65..........I cant remember........but in the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle (on first page of forum)........there is stuff in there that says exactly what you need for each level........check it out.

Go to: