myredsox
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Next update

[Post New]by myredsox on Dec 30, 14 6:56 PM
I'm on level 53 and cannot go further until the next update, can you tell me when that might be?

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Re:Next update

[Post New]by geniegal on Dec 30, 14 7:10 PM
It's been almost a month. Christmas was a nice distraction, but we're ready for more!!

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Dec 30, 14 8:17 PM
Some of are still waiting for the update that will bring back our game! I still can't play.

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 30, 14 9:00 PM
The A Team (as in android) is still waiting for Christmas, and tournaments, and content beyond level 38, and ... and ... Ah well, never mind. What can you do! Maybe next year. It's only two days away

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Dec 30, 14 10:18 PM
ReallyHelpless wrote:The A Team (as in android) is still waiting for Christmas, and tournaments, and content beyond level 38, and ... and ... Ah well, never mind. What can you do! Maybe next year. It's only two days away

Only Two Days Away ,By My Reckoning Its 5 Hours Away !!......All The Best

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Dec 30, 14 10:23 PM
That's right... you're a day ahead of us here in the US of A! So... Happy New Year, Kiwi!

Apollo and Shadow

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Dec 30, 14 10:44 PM
Thank You Apollo ,And All The Best To You Too ...Say Gidday To Granny And Shadow For Me

43lil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 43lil on Dec 31, 14 1:46 AM
Hi 1Arwen. I'm still waiting to be restored too. So sorry it has happened to you. You're on my friend list. Here's hoping our games will be back in the Happy New Year ! Good luck everyone. Linda

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on Dec 31, 14 6:18 AM
I'm also a little concerned about the fact that android users seem to have been forgotten when it comes to updates. I actually spend money on this game and frankly I don't see why I should spend anymore or even play anymore if I'm going to be stuck at level 38 with nowhere else to go. I'm not impressed to say the least. :-(

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 31, 14 8:04 AM
I posted this before but think it went *POOF* if they go by tradition the next update should be after the Christmas holidy that end with Little Christmas and that is January 7.
Kiwi HAPPY NEW YEAR buddy to you and yours may it be bright and full of cheer happiness wealth heath and all your hearts whises.
Your Friend in Canada
Randy

[Post New]by lilredhood on Dec 31, 14 9:12 AM
It would be nice to have an update on the android side. that is where i started playing the game. i am now up to 34 so am almost to the end. i started playing the game on my pc at about the same time but kept getting the two games confused so stopped playing on the pc but now am playing on the pc again so i could do the christmas thing. it seams wierd to go back and forth between the two games and see one be christmas an one not.

it is fun going back and starting over again. there is a lot that i have forgotten in the game and lot that i remember. if the next update takes awhile it won't bother me as i still need to go quite a ways to get to the end as i am at 14 or 15 right now since starting to play on the pc.

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 31, 14 10:14 AM
lilredhood wrote:It would be nice to have an update on the android side. that is where i started playing the game. i am now up to 34 so am almost to the end. i started playing the game on my pc at about the same time but kept getting the two games confused so stopped playing on the pc but now am playing on the pc again so i could do the christmas thing. it seams wierd to go back and forth between the two games and see one be christmas an one not.

it is fun going back and starting over again. there is a lot that i have forgotten in the game and lot that i remember. if the next update takes awhile it won't bother me as i still need to go quite a ways to get to the end as i am at 14 or 15 right now since starting to play on the pc.

Hi Little Red Riding Hood (?),

I did the same thing, and was amazed at how much I'd forgotten - rushed through so many of the early levels on the android. It was really fun to craft the Christmas pets, and watch the gold, diamonds and unique stamps drop in torrents. My wonderful pets brought back oodles of gold chests, and with all the gold, I played only the Dragon at dice and won quite a few times. If you need any eggs or cards, please let me know (Edgar 378603). Too bad we can't gift across platforms.

But I really like the sharper images on the android and the ease of a touch screen, and I'm at level 33, so there's really no turning back. It's just heartbreaking to see the flowers drop just 10 coins and one out of ten times these still vanish in the ether for me.

myredsox
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by myredsox on Dec 31, 14 11:43 AM
Don't forget, if you don't gift your cards to friends that need them you can just click and sell them for points for yourself before the Christmas part of the game is over. Sell cards, eggs, hats wreaths, anything you don't need and watch your amount grow.

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 31, 14 2:23 PM
Can they do that? Make items in our inventory just disappear, like the cards and ornaments? That seems a bit rude, since we all worked so hard to collect them.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 31, 14 3:18 PM
I went back several pages but couldnt find it, but I think I read somewhere in one of these threads a post from one of the mods stating that the Christmas items will remain in our inventory til next year, or until we gift or sell them.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Dec 31, 14 3:47 PM
you are right april, BFVaija confirmed that all christmas things will stay in our inventories so no need to worry about this. I just found out that in my game (I am in Germany so it is a quarter to 01.00 h a.m.) the daily quests are back to normal, everything else seems to be the same

jalynne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jalynne on Dec 31, 14 4:48 PM
I am on 53 too and am tired of waiting for game update. Think it,s time to find new game.

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Dec 31, 14 9:44 PM
eastendteddy wrote:I posted this before but think it went *POOF* if they go by tradition the next update should be after the Christmas holidy that end with Little Christmas and that is January 7.
Kiwi HAPPY NEW YEAR buddy to you and yours may it be bright and full of cheer happiness wealth heath and all your hearts whises.
Your Friend in Canada
Randy

Thanks Randy ,I Just Got Home From Work ,Yep Still Building Mate LOL....All The Best To You Too Mate ,Your A Good Sport Randy ,Or Should I Say 'Uncle ' Ted LOL ,Warm Regards From New Zealand ....Gandalf

Go to: