bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Something Special - Released on May 06, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 5, 09 11:00 PM
Discover the light-hearted, bizarre, and charming parts of the United States of America in this Hidden Object game! Join Zoe, a young woman seeking that Something Special in her life, for a road trip to fascinating real landmarks, located in our own backyards. Visit the Hamburger Museum, Pez Museum, Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum, and many other interesting locations as you travel across America!

djhanshew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Something Special - Released on May 06, 2009

[Post New]by djhanshew on May 6, 09 6:30 AM
I love the old time graphics in this HO game. The story line is really good. I haven't played all the way through, but I did love the free trial. I am trying to decide to add it to my growing list of games. The total idea of this game is good. It would be great to see it as real museums in the US instead of cartoon looking.
Thanks again BFG for making my day!

[Post New]by PuzzlesRus on May 6, 09 8:19 AM
Overall I liked this game, there seems to be "replay-ability" given the fact that there are three difficulty levels, each with it's own set of objects. I am seriously considering biting the bullet on this one. But I have one huge question, how long is this game. I hate that sinking feeling I get when I play the one hour trial, rush to buy the game and then the game ends ten minutes after purchase. I feel like I wasted my money ..or basically got ripped off. I do wish there BF would state in the game briefing how many levels the game contains. It would be nice to know that BEFORE we buy it.
I guess I'll have to wait for the official "PoodleBear Approval" before I purchase this game (thanking you in advance, dear :angle

cnicolls
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by cnicolls on May 7, 09 10:43 AM
OK...I am having a problem with this one. It downloaded fine, no problems there, but if I leave the game.... it erases my profile, so that when I log back in...I have to start back at the beginning.

I thought it may have been a fluke, the first time, but it keeps happening. I bought this game...this is very disappointing.

[Post New]by stupergenius on May 13, 09 1:56 PM
In response to the game length questions, the game has 15 chapters, each with 3 levels, plus two ending levels, for a total of 47 levels. All the levels aren't unique, however most are, and the levels that do get replayed should have different objects for you to find. Once you play through the game you can replay them all on hard, through the replay menu, to get the expert trophies in the trophy room. You can also replay levels as you beat the game if you like, without having beaten the entire game, you just need to have beaten level that unlocks the chapter to be replayed, which varies from chapter to chapter.

Go to: