Mal6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Game resetting

[Post New]by Mal6 on Dec 31, 14 5:19 AM
as above I was half way through the game and stopped for a few hours and on returning the game had reset itself. This is a big fault as who wants to replay again in case it re-happens. Please update this game as its not fair to take my money and not supply the goods.

Re:Game resetting

[Post New]by vguitarist on Jan 4, 15 3:39 AM
I have the same problem. The game reset itself twice so far. The first time, I was 70% done with the game and this time about 90%. Disappointed in Elephant Games, as I consider them the best out there. I'm playing the iPad version of the game.

Have to decide whether I begin the game for a third time or move on. NOT HAPPY!

[Post New]by pacslady on Jan 4, 15 8:14 PM
Same thing happened to me. The first time I thought it was a fluke but then it happened again. Not worth going through the game again. Waste of money.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 5, 15 11:32 AM
Hey there

I'm sorry to see the game is resetting! It's possible the game needs more permission from Windows to create save files, so I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If those steps don't quite do the trick, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by vguitarist on Jan 7, 15 3:53 AM
Got through the main game and began the bonus chapter. I'm about 25% done; guess what? THE GAME JUST RESET!!!! To make matters worse, I can no longer get to the bonus chapter. This game is an EPIC FAIL. Shame on you Elephant Games for allowing this to go unrepaired. I own over 100 HOG -- and likely most/all of your games. I am incredibly disappointed and should get a refund!

[Post New]by vguitarist on Jan 7, 15 3:55 AM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there

I'm sorry to see the game is resetting! It's possible the game needs more permission from Windows to create save files, so I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator </a>

If those steps don't quite do the trick, please contact our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

I'm playing on an iPad. No administrator level here. It has reset 3 times so far and I'm now locked out of the bonus chapter. As a moderator, please contact Elephant Games and demand they fix the problem. Else, BFG should refund our money.

[Post New]by Skeride on Mar 24, 15 1:32 AM
IPad version here, same problem. Played for forty minutes, quit, lost all progress on restart.

A little embarrassing since it was a Deal of the Day and reviews dating back to December mention the issue...

Any chance of a fix?

Go to: