Level 7, 3rd star, Dust Bunny

[Post New]by vmarotta on Dec 31, 14 12:31 PM
Anyone else get conflicting instructions for this Dust Bunny (Level 7.3)? From the map "words over 4 letters do no damage" but once you are in the game the instructions state "takes no damage from 3 letter words". In play the first set of instructions seem to be correct.
Great game by the way.

Level 7, 3rd star, Dust Bunny

[Post New]by baconbanditgames on Jan 24, 15 5:31 PM
vmarotta wrote:Anyone else get conflicting instructions for this Dust Bunny (Level 7.3)? From the map "words over 4 letters do no damage" but once you are in the game the instructions state "takes no damage from 3 letter words". In play the first set of instructions seem to be correct.
Great game by the way.

It's actually both conditions:
- the third star adds the special condition of "words over 4 letters do no damage"
- the Dust Bunny itself has the special condition of "takes no damage from 3 letter words"

Put the two together and you have an enemy that will only take damage from words that are exactly 4 letters.

Sorry if this was confusing, I'm always attempting to make things as clear as possible, but I can see how this might be confusing! I'll see if I can find a way to make it more clear.

Happy to hear that you're enjoying the game!

Go to: