bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 1, 15 12:29 AM
Brought to you by Blam! Games, creators of Revived Legends: Road of the Kings and the European Mystery series!

You came to Greece hoping for a relaxing holiday. But on your first day in Athens, a strange solar eclipse begins, shaking the ground and throwing you into an unexpected adventure. In their search for an ancient artifact, a group of archaeologists accidentally released a powerful Titan, who is now bent on revenge against the gods who imprisoned him. If he can reach Olympus and destroy the gods, Earth will be doomed to chaos. It looks like your vacation will have to wait – you’ve got to save the world! Explore Greece in both modern and ancient times in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jan 1, 15 1:23 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!

Here's to the first of many (hopefully) awesome games in 2015...
*raises glass of lemonade*

Have a great year!

BetsLaw
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by BetsLaw on Jan 1, 15 1:27 AM
Does anyone know the discount code from yesterday?

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Jan 1, 15 1:52 AM
Happy new Year - it was 2014

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 1, 15 1:53 AM
I think it was 2014 for CEs.
Cheers

Edited on 01/01/2015 at 1:56:55 PM PST

BetsLaw
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by BetsLaw on Jan 1, 15 2:17 AM
Thanks! and Happy New Year!

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Jan 1, 15 2:18 AM
CE code was 2014.

Happy New Years!!

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Jan 1, 15 2:44 AM
The 2014 code worked. Thanks!

Fury161
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Fury161 on Jan 1, 15 2:51 AM
First of all,hello and happy new year to all.I am very disappointed games Blam,I had not bought the last Fierce Tales and I do not buy it,no big screen,not access to bonus content,it's a shame to do this stuff !!!

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jan 1, 15 3:56 AM
Fury161 wrote:First of all,hello and happy new year to all.I am very disappointed games Blam,I had not bought the last Fierce Tales and I do not buy it,no big screen,not access to bonus content,it's a shame to do this stuff !!!

When you say 'no big screen', I'm assuming you mean widescreen?

My PC's screen resolution is set to 1920x1080 and this game displays in widescreen for me

Happy New Year to all from me too

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 1, 15 5:52 AM
I don't think I'll be trying this game. From the blurb it just doesn't seem right. I don't mind games set in ancient Greece or Rome and having all those gods, that's what they believed in at the time. But I don't want to play something that's assuming those gods are real and here now, especially at Christmastime. I'm not a religious prude type person but this just hits me wrong. I know it's just a game, and everyone has their own beliefs, but I'm sure there will be plenty of others who understand what I'm trying to say. And if it gets stellar reviews I might even try it, I just wish the storyline was a little bit different.
That's just my personal opinion, I'm not saying the game shouldn't have been made, I'm not saying people shouldn't buy and enjoy it, I'm just saying it grates with my own personal belief system. I'm sure most people won't agree with me and I hope you all love the game

.......................HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 1, 15 5:57 AM
BetsLaw wrote:Does anyone know the discount code from yesterday?

Today's sale is a BOGO as opposed to yesterday's sale. Make sure you use the correct code for whichever sale you want.

Rhondalay
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Rhondalay on Jan 1, 15 5:57 AM
Shagwendy, Happy New Year to you, too! I understand where you're coming from :-) Thanks for the thoughts and good wishes!

KleoBeBe
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by KleoBeBe on Jan 1, 15 6:15 AM
shagwendy wrote:That's just my personal opinion, I'm not saying the game shouldn't have been made, I'm not saying people shouldn't buy and enjoy it, I'm just saying it grates with my own personal belief system. I'm sure most people won't agree with me and I hope you all love the game

While I don't hold the same opinion as you, Shagwendy, I appreciate your opinion and the eloquent way you stated it.

I will try the game and review it later.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Edited on 01/01/2015 at 6:16:29 AM PST

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jan 1, 15 6:16 AM
Shagwendy, I feel the same way, and so not in the mood right now for something like this.

Happy new year everyone!!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jan 1, 15 8:37 AM
shagwendy, I understand your feelings. I had a very similar
reaction with the Christmas Eve game. Very uncomfortable
with Christmas Eve being called the night that evil comes
to power and then being asked to deal with spells and
voodoo, etc. Have played and enjoyed many games
dealing with evil and spells and voodoo, but just could not
accept the tie-in to Christmas. I appreciate how well
you stated your case.

Happy New Year, everyone.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jan 1, 15 9:12 AM
I fully understand your feelings shagwendy. I get very tired of the too much used evil, demon, voodoo themes which appear constantly in these games. It, IMO, appears much too often. I can take happy, pure fantasy, about all the Celtic, Roman, or Greek gods that they believed in at the time but when it turns evil I simply don't want to play it.

As far as Christmas games are concerned I believe producers peaked a couple of years ago with the Nutcracker and went back and played in the place of this year's Christmas Eve game. The best this year was Tin Soldier that came out before Christmas. Having the bad baron flying around in a box was a hoot. Hope I haven't scrambled the characters since I played the one about Scrooge at the same time. LOL senior moment.

This one is d/l now and we'll see how I feel about it.

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Jan 1, 15 9:53 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

shagwendy wrote:

But I don't want to play something that's assuming those gods are real and here now, especially at Christmastime. I'm not a religious prude type person but this just hits me wrong. I know it's just a game, and everyone has their own beliefs, but I'm sure there will be plenty of others who understand what I'm trying to say. And if it gets stellar reviews I might even try it, I just wish the storyline was a little bit different.

Oh boy - here I go again defending BF. I grew up in a religious family (Catholic) with a very religious mother and attended parochial school. I can see your perspective - believe me! Sometimes I think my "saintly" mother lives at the local church. LOL However, that being said, please realize that this company is a business. BF is a "family" gaming site - not a "religious" gaming site. I would follow one simple rule - if you don't like a game - don't purchase it! The non-purchase of games speaks volumes to the companies which provide them.

BF sells games throughout the world to meet most people's tastes. If there one one thing BF does well - it is in providing games to suit about everyone. Look at yesterday's Match-3 offering. I don't think it was a big seller for BF. Geesh! However, there are those who love this type of game and it made them happy!

BF sent me today's game to beta test. I have not demoed it yet. However, if it is like the beta, I thought it to be an okay game - not terrific, but okay. My review will be posted tomorrow. Just too much going on today to play the demo . Sorry - but I did not see it as promoting god and goddess worship. It is a nice game which seems to provide a few factoids about classical Greece.

However, I can SO TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION WITH BF GAMES. BTW - if you think this game is lame - wait until you see Saturday's offering. It is one of the worst games I have ever played. I beta tested the game slated for Saturday. One of my favorite series has been farmed out to another developer - and that may not be a good thing! But, knowing BF, they will probably pull the game last minute due to technical difficulties. LOL Actually - that might not be a bad thing!

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Jan 1, 15 11:06 AM
shagwendy wrote:I don't think I'll be trying this game. From the blurb it just doesn't seem right. I don't mind games set in ancient Greece or Rome and having all those gods, that's what they believed in at the time. But I don't want to play something that's assuming those gods are real and here now, especially at Christmastime. I'm not a religious prude type person but this just hits me wrong. I know it's just a game, and everyone has their own beliefs, but I'm sure there will be plenty of others who understand what I'm trying to say. And if it gets stellar reviews I might even try it, I just wish the storyline was a little bit different.
That's just my personal opinion, I'm not saying the game shouldn't have been made, I'm not saying people shouldn't buy and enjoy it, I'm just saying it grates with my own personal belief system. I'm sure most people won't agree with me and I hope you all love the game

.......................HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Shagwendy, I just want to say how much I appreciate the way you stated your opinion. You didn't yell in all caps or scream at BigFish, you stated it eloquently and succintly. I think if more people could be so calm in voicing their opinion, this would be a nicer place to be.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Jan 1, 15 11:15 AM
I am intrigued and puzzled! Sunnyglow, how do you know what Saturday's game will be?

Go to: