Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 1, 15 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please include the Operating System you are using.

Edited on 01/01/2015 at 12:36:42 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 1, 15 12:36 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by cookiehoney on Jan 1, 15 10:44 AM
Have purchased this game and tried to download several times throughout the day but once I have clicked on download and game manager has opened, nothing happens. I have tried also with game manager already open, still doesn't work. Any suggestions please!

Billroe76
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Billroe76 on Jan 1, 15 11:29 AM
Chapter 5: Odysseus - what happened to the imp?

Tacy8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Tacy8 on Jan 1, 15 12:02 PM
get to chapter 5 odysseus and no imp. can't finish the game with out the imp. What happened. Is there a patch or work around

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by reddleman on Jan 1, 15 2:00 PM
@cookie....sometimes the download doesn't always appear in your game manager when downloading. You have to click on Queue to see it.

[Post New]by cookiehoney on Jan 1, 15 3:03 PM
Hi
Not in queue either and checked to see if I can download games I've had and played before and they won't download either! Fine yesterday but nothing downloads today.

dobes
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dobes on Jan 1, 15 6:03 PM
cannot get tea to pour into cup

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jan 2, 15 12:27 AM
I'm stuck with no imp too! He seems to have been left at the top of the mast!
I still have the sail but no imp and can't progress!!!!!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 2, 15 12:36 AM
hi cookiehoney,

as you say it happens with other games also, it might help to re-install the GM itself. I've read posts before that it helped to 'unblock' the App.

BFG Help page is here:
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1634/session/L3RpbWUvMTQyMDE4NzUwOS9zaWQvRTVrdW9xYm0%3D
(copy & paste into new browser tab/window)

I hope you've also sent in a mail to BFG's Customer support, as described above.

Good luck!

[Post New]by ylatch on Jan 2, 15 7:31 AM
Help...... I have attached the monitor and the joy stick, but I cannot go any further. When I try to click on the joy stick, I get a message that I should try something else and I get the gears! When I click on hint, it sends me to the joystick. I don't know what I am doing wrong, please help. My operating system is Windows 8.

Edited on 01/02/2015 at 9:42:21 AM PST

RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by RasmusB on Jan 2, 15 9:07 AM
I can't uninstall it. Keeps saying that it is running, which it's not have checked Task Manager, have quit the Game Manager.

[Post New]by nurschik5 on Jan 2, 15 4:11 PM
I also have lost my imp, and I cant progress in the game. Its at the same part as the others when I am supposed to defeat odysseus.

[Post New]by cookiehoney on Jan 3, 15 12:40 AM
Thank you -DD-, uninstalled GM and re-installed, all works fine now!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 3, 15 2:50 AM
Happy to hear it, cookiehoney! Thank you for reporting back and enjoy your games!

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Jan 3, 15 6:06 AM
Am in Olympus, trying to do the pipe puzzle. I have placed the lever and pulled it. The game has opened, and I have the "Info" and "Reset" buttons at the bottom of the screen. But the I cannot get the game pieces to do ANYTHING! And it appears that there is a pipe piece missing - the bottom right hand piece. I cannot do anything else in the game until I complete this game. I have tried completely exiting the game and re-entering, but that did not work. Am I missing something, or do I have a glitch?

Firehorse

maizijane
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by maizijane on Jan 3, 15 1:00 PM
i've uninstalled and re-installed. Still no little imp.

4tqt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 4tqt on Jan 3, 15 3:23 PM
ylatch wrote:Help...... I have attached the monitor and the joy stick, but I cannot go any further. When I try to click on the joy stick, I get a message that I should try something else and I get the gears! When I click on hint, it sends me to the joystick. I don't know what I am doing wrong, please help. My operating system is Windows 8.

I'm having the same problem. I get to the monitor and I can't get the mini-game to start, even though the hint keeps sending me there. All I get is running gears implying that there is something I need to do first before I start it. Sigh. Really annoying. I am on MAC, Yosemite

Edited on 01/03/2015 at 3:24:10 PM PST

[Post New]by BoomchuckPxyNiki on Jan 3, 15 8:33 PM
firehorsecos wrote:Am in Olympus, trying to do the pipe puzzle. I have placed the lever and pulled it. The game has opened, and I have the "Info" and "Reset" buttons at the bottom of the screen. But the I cannot get the game pieces to do ANYTHING! And it appears that there is a pipe piece missing - the bottom right hand piece. I cannot do anything else in the game until I complete this game. I have tried completely exiting the game and re-entering, but that did not work. Am I missing something, or do I have a glitch?

Firehorse

I've run into the same problem. For reference, I have a brand new (less than a month old) gaming ASUS computer running Windows 8.1, everything up to date.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Jan 4, 15 12:28 AM
firehorsecos wrote:Am in Olympus, trying to do the pipe puzzle. I have placed the lever and pulled it. The game has opened, and I have the "Info" and "Reset" buttons at the bottom of the screen. But the I cannot get the game pieces to do ANYTHING! And it appears that there is a pipe piece missing - the bottom right hand piece. I cannot do anything else in the game until I complete this game. I have tried completely exiting the game and re-entering, but that did not work. Am I missing something, or do I have a glitch?

Firehorse

Firehorse,
This is one of those dreaded "SLIDER" Puzzles,
thus the 'empty' slot.
I Loathe Sliders...
=^,,^=
the kat

Go to: