phisherman
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Great Sale

[Post New]by phisherman on Jan 1, 15 8:12 AM
What a great 2 for 1 sale today. Problem is, except for games I have already played, there is not 2 games I want to play. In fact, there is not 1, including this one.

Re:Great Sale

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jan 1, 15 8:42 AM
My thoughts exactly, I was happy to see this sale until I realized there is nothing on my wantedtobuy list... Bummer

bestmommat
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by bestmommat on Jan 1, 15 11:54 AM
Yup! Right there with both of you...lost 2 free game coupons as well as there is diddly-squat being offered lately...

Me thinks I will soon be leaving BF ...

pho2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by pho2 on Jan 1, 15 12:54 PM
I agree with all of you. It is a great sale but no good games were released that I would like to buy, sale or not. Happy new year to all and, hopefully better games.

enerald
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by enerald on Jan 2, 15 1:28 PM
Same here, for months now, so getting really desperate, bought Treasure Island with one of my PC's ... slowly catching up with the games I used to have with **** before joining BF (they changed their name, & major crash from desktop eliminated all records I had of opening/ownership codes)

[Post New]by teachergirl45 on Jan 3, 15 12:34 PM
Thank you for your comments about recent games. There has been a huge amount of junk offered lately. I have complained to BF about it, but nothing has changed. I am so glad I am not the only one feeling this way.

Go to: