Thinking about SI?

[Post New]by harleydavidson5 on May 6, 09 7:11 PM
Hey, I just finished Echos a couple weeks ago. I have been pondering trying this game. I would like to hear from u fellow gamers if its good? Thanks HD5

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Thinking about SI?

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 6, 09 7:33 PM
This is a great game, I played it a few weeks ago. The walkthroughs for it are great also. I really enjoyed the storyline.The graphics are great, too. There might be a bit of running back and forth between characters in order to question them. There's quite a bit of dialogue, also. If you decide to purchase the game, play it in "adventure" mode. It's definitely an "adults only" game.

Edited on 05/06/2009 at 7:35:41 PM PST

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 6, 09 10:59 PM
As a tried and true large file gamer this one does get my vote. I enjoyed Echo and this one was OK. Good story, adults only is right. SI Not my favorite. Have you played Syberia 1 and 2?

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Brandyco on May 8, 09 5:36 PM
Isn't this game by the same maker at Syberia? I loved Syberia 1 & 2. Is this one as good?

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on May 15, 09 9:16 AM
This one is almost completely interviews. I often got bored with the same questions over and over. You keep going around and around to all the people asking them questions. There is little to find in the rooms.

You do not solve as many "puzzles" or do the wonderful exploring that you did in Syberia.

There is also not the same variety in rooms and locations as in Syberia.

Go to: