Mini Game with Stump and Gold Balls

[Post New]by MrsMoe53 on Jan 1, 15 7:13 PM
I've moved the gold ball over every single hole and it just keeps jumping back to a hole that won't feed the final hole. I have gotten the ball over the hole that SHOULD feed the final hole, but it won't drop.

LuraV
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Mini Game with Stump and Gold Balls

[Post New]by LuraV on Jan 5, 15 10:34 PM
I'm having the same problem.

sak19501
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sak19501 on Jan 15, 15 7:06 PM
Can no-one help?? I'm having the same issue - very annoying - the puzzle hint doesn't help and the walkthrough is useless on this too!!

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Jan 20, 15 6:18 AM
I am having the same problem as all of you. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Game hint and walkthrough are no help either. If anyone figures it out please let me know. This particular kind of interactive puzzle is always hard for me but I do like to finish it w/o having to skip.

Meandy

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Jan 20, 15 2:47 PM
Ok fellow players, I figured it out. Or maybe it was just pure luck. The walkthrough says to select R-S so even though the ball was in neither I selected the holes and the ball went over and fell where it was supposed to do. Mind you this was after I spent a lot of time trying to find this same mini puzzle on youtube with no success.

Meandy

[Post New]by MrsMoe53 on Jan 30, 15 11:05 PM
I actually unloaded the game from my computer and moved on. You shouldn't have to rely on forums or walkthroughs to get past something like this. I don't mind using a walkthrough because I'm too dumb to figure something out, but this is quite different. The game programmers are not vey good in my opinion.

[Post New]by flounder402 on May 9, 15 1:20 PM
I also spent a lot of time on the stump & finally skipped the puzzle - I hate to skip puzzles, but none of the hints, walk throughs or strategy guide instructions helped on this. I will try again on the next time through by just selecting the holes marked R & S in the strategy guide & see what happens. Can't believe it was that simple.

Go to: