bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 2, 15 12:29 AM
From the makers of The True History of Kisilova comes another bloodcurdling tale ripped from the pages of history. This time, the horrifying legend of Elizabeth Bathory is yours to discover! You're a gifted finder of lost things, and a wealthy lord has enlisted your help in recovering his daughter, who never returned from the Countess' mansion. Can you find her before she succumbs to the horrors that will go down forever in history?

Re:Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory

[Post New]by EMERALDLILYCUTIE on Feb 7, 16 8:13 PM
HELP!

I'm STUCK at the "Augustine Strasse location where even the 'HINT' button keeps giving hints to point my cursor downward but when I tried to do that NOTHING happens and so I don't know what to do next or where to go in this game.

Please help me with this issue because I can't continue with the game until I find out WHY the hint button keeps pointing downward but the pointer arrow cursor won't allow it.

[Post New]by EMERALDLILYCUTIE on Feb 17, 16 4:55 PM
ATTENTION

I'm still STUCK in the Augustine Strasse location where my pointer cursor won't allow me to go below to another location as the hint button instructed. As you can see I have made several replies regarding this issue and I REALLY would like for this stuck issue to be resolved so I can finish this game and I'm NOT understanding WHY I'am NOT getting ANY answers to solve this problem. Please respond for a solution to this STUCK issue; it will be appreciated.

THANKS!

[Post New]by EMERALDLILYCUTIE on Feb 25, 16 3:08 PM
ATTENTION

SUBJECT: Game Issue Incident: #160217-001336

I have responded TWICE regarding my STUCK issue in the Augustine Strasse location and still NO response or solution to this issue. WHY?! It would be appreciated if you would please respond or fix the above aforementioned subject for I really would like to finish this game.

THANKS!

Go to: