Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 2, 15 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please include the Operating System you are using.

Edited on 01/02/2015 at 7:59:35 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory here

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 2, 15 7:59 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

infjaci
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory here

[Post New]by infjaci on Jan 3, 15 12:13 AM
Got stuck with creating the Telekinesis potion. Put all 4 ingredients plus vial on the disk but am unable to pour the water into the bowl. When using the hint I'm asked to also add the liquid gold, which I did in the first step (although knowing it must be wrong) and got awfully stuck.
Then de- and re-installed whole game and started all over as a new player.
And here I am facing the same problem again!

Am playing on a Windows 8.1 laptop

Dlaub
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Dlaub on Jan 3, 15 8:32 AM
I had the scraper and at some point it disappeared before I could use it on the wall. The space on the inventory is empty but when I press the hint button it highlights the spot the scraper should be.

Playing on a MacBook Pro

Edited on 01/03/2015 at 8:33:19 AM PST

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory here

[Post New]by dgdouglas on Jan 3, 15 3:27 PM
I use windows 8. I cannot go forward in game because it says I have the Stainglass Rose peice but cannot see it inventory, can't use it.

[Post New]by simbaboots on Jan 3, 15 6:57 PM
my scraper is gone I uninstalled then installed still no scraper

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Jan 3, 15 7:25 PM
Windows XP. Game downloaded but would not open. Only got the page with her standing and a white rectangle where it was probably supposed to show the downloading. Had to shut down computer to get out. Also had large black bar down the right side of screen. Could not get into game to adjust screen size, so don't know if that would have worked.

I'm not surprised I guess because they never gave a fix for the CE so why would they worry about the SE.

[Post New]by danikasue on Jan 4, 15 3:27 PM
Playing on Windows 7, got all the way through to the Abbot giving me the key to get to the monastery library and when I opened the door, the game goes into windowed mode and the window goes black. I can see the custom cursor but nothing else.

Sif7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Sif7 on Jan 6, 15 8:10 AM
infjaci wrote:Got stuck with creating the Telekinesis potion. Put all 4 ingredients plus vial on the disk but am unable to pour the water into the bowl. When using the hint I'm asked to also add the liquid gold, which I did in the first step (although knowing it must be wrong) and got awfully stuck.
Then de- and re-installed whole game and started all over as a new player.
And here I am facing the same problem again!

Am playing on a Windows 8.1 laptop

The exact same thing also happened to me and i'm playing on windows 7. This must be a bug

[Post New]by deniseatkins on Jan 7, 15 4:35 AM
I have the Cordial of Past Days and Liquid Gold sitting,
waiting to be made into Potion of Golden Days.
Nothing is happening. The WT says I need to put the
flask in the center, but that flask has the Cordial in it and
there is no other flask I can pick up.
i am playing windows 7 on apple computer

[Post New]by drickard on Jan 8, 15 9:05 AM
This games has a lot of bugs! I am trying to use the hook and ring to get out of burning building and it just disappears.
Very disappointed that I can't finish the game.

[Post New]by Nikkilove123 on Jan 10, 15 7:02 AM
Unable to complete the broom. Twine is not accessible even though the slot for usable items is blank (it disappeared). Not able to proceed further into the game.Using Mac.

JudyB1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by JudyB1 on Jan 10, 15 11:51 AM
Got almost to the end. Then I lost the nail. Can't find it again. This game did have a lot of bugs. More than any other except the free ones. Stopped playing them!

[Post New]by Brian_Scott on Jan 12, 15 11:26 AM
Finished game about to kill lady B with crossbow after collecting bolt. Told I just need to get a bolt. Doh!!! Can't go anywhere or do anything, what a time to get a glitch.

katelynn58
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by katelynn58 on Jan 14, 15 8:28 PM
Almost to the end. Collected the final gear and was able to make the potion and change them all to gold. When I left the trailer I was taken to and got stuck in the Main Hall. Can't get back to the tower to play the gears puzzle to go on with the game. I can't exit out of the Main Hall unless I use the map. However the map only takes me to the crypt rooms.

In the Video walkthough I found, the player was able to create the gold gears and was immediately taken to the gear puzzle. I'm at a Dead End.

Edited on 01/14/2015 at 8:30:30 PM PST

snowgopat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

"Hint" button takes me back and back and back to nowhere

[Post New]by snowgopat on Jan 15, 15 1:40 PM
I'm playing the SE and it has what I'm assuming is a fatal glitch. I'm probably about halfway through the game and I'm trying to find out what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing and pressing 'hint' just takes me back, and back, and back until there is no where else to go.

Tried to restart and no luck (windows 8.1).

[Post New]by 4dmomma on Jan 18, 15 12:04 PM
Explored the abbey, the hotel and the house, and then get stuck. The hint tells me to go back, but I'm at the very beginning point where you can only hit the wagon icon. There is no other place to go to. I'm using Windows XP. I can't proceed with anything, feeling ripped off.

babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Jan 20, 15 10:47 AM
I am in the same boat as deniseatkins....do not have an empty flask to proceed. Need help, can't go on. I also am playing on Windows 7. Please help.

VBMom
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by VBMom on Jan 25, 15 6:04 PM
My scraper has also disappeared from my inventory.

Windows 7

[Post New]by HallyCandy on Jan 25, 15 7:49 PM
I have met the Monk again and gotta find a potion to save me. Well trying to get through the game and the hint button tells me to go somewhere else and it shows arrow at bottom of the page but when I take my cursor to hit nothing happens just pulls up inventory. Stuck now. NO clue what to do now.

Go to: