dagai
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

Virtual Families-Garden Hose

[Post New]by dagai on May 7, 09 4:07 AM
Where do I go to get the proper tool to repair the water pressure on the hose? Help please- thank you

susieque40
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Virtual Families-Garden Hose

[Post New]by susieque40 on May 7, 09 4:46 AM
you need to buy tape and then have one of your people get a drink to lower the water pressure and then tape the hose. thats what i found on jaysgames walkthrough.

dagai
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by dagai on May 7, 09 8:07 AM
thank you for the info

NancyLou9
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by NancyLou9 on May 7, 09 1:43 PM
I looked in the store for the tape and didn't see it anywhere. Is there a magic trick to this? It wasn't showing under miscellaneous items or home repair...

[Post New]by HiggieBaby on May 7, 09 3:04 PM
NancyLou9 wrote:I looked in the store for the tape and didn't see it anywhere. Is there a magic trick to this? It wasn't showing under miscellaneous items or home repair...

Unfortunately, it just shows up in the store at random. I had one family get it immediately, and another went into the third generation before it showed up. So just keep checking, and when it does appear, make sure you grab it before the store contents recycle.

NancyLou9
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by NancyLou9 on May 7, 09 3:10 PM
HiggieBaby wrote:
NancyLou9 wrote:I looked in the store for the tape and didn't see it anywhere. Is there a magic trick to this? It wasn't showing under miscellaneous items or home repair...

Unfortunately, it just shows up in the store at random. I had one family get it immediately, and another went into the third generation before it showed up. So just keep checking, and when it does appear, make sure you grab it before the store contents recycle.

***SIGH*** I guess I'll just keep checking... What a horrible concept to put in the game.

[Post New]by HiggieBaby on May 7, 09 3:17 PM
Yeah, I agree. That is one thing I really hope they change. I can understand not always making it available in the first five minutes, so everything isn't done right away. But waiting through three gens. before I can do any repairs, is crazy. Right now I have a family that started out with the wall repair goop, and the birdbath pump. Who knows how long I have to wait for the tape.

[Post New]by laffarsmith on May 8, 09 6:30 AM
susieque40 wrote:you need to buy tape and then have one of your people get a drink to lower the water pressure and then tape the hose. thats what i found on jaysgames walkthrough.

Getting someone to have a shower works to lower water pressure too. :-)

mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mr7933 on May 10, 09 4:45 PM
I haven't had a new item in the store in 2 days! I have the wall repair, but I don't know how to use it. Can you please help? Thanks.

[Post New]by nightshade18 on May 10, 09 5:15 PM
Hey! I'm new on here and I wanted to ask if theres a way I can download the full virsion of this game without having to pay for it?

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 11, 09 7:40 PM
mr7933 wrote:I haven't had a new item in the store in 2 days! I have the wall repair, but I don't know how to use it. Can you please help? Thanks.

Put it outside near the bucket. Can't use it though until the back hose is repaired. Once that's done, drop somebody on it and he will mix it up and take it to the workshop to repair the wall. Keep him (them) working on it constantly until it's done, otherwise the mix will harden and you'll have to start all over again.

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 11, 09 7:41 PM
nightshade18 wrote:Hey! I'm new on here and I wanted to ask if theres a way I can download the full virsion of this game without having to pay for it?

Only thing free is the hour trial download.

[Post New]by MoonShadow0000 on May 11, 09 9:24 PM
I got one of the peeps to use the sink in the bath room, then I had another fix the hose with the tape....

[Post New]by jademyst1129 on May 12, 09 10:06 PM
Is there a special kind of tape needed? I picked up the waterproof tape in the store and tried to use it to fix the hose, but it keeps telling me I can't use it there.

MyChicken
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by MyChicken on May 13, 09 3:36 AM
Also if you have a leaking pipe in the bathroom or kitchen you can repair the hose because of the drop in water pressure.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 14, 09 3:00 AM
jademyst1129 wrote:Is there a special kind of tape needed? I picked up the waterproof tape in the store and tried to use it to fix the hose, but it keeps telling me I can't use it there.

Just drop the tape near the hose (there are two hoses - you want the one nearest the kitchen door) then get one peep taking a shower or using water inside in some way, drop the other peep on the hose, and that one should fix the hose.

[Post New]by kares82 on May 15, 09 12:01 PM
my problem isn't having too much water pressure, it's not having enough. Any ideas how to fix that? I'm trying to use the wall compound. I have it near the bucket, but there isn't any pressure to use the hose...

Edited on 05/15/2009 at 12:02:19 PM PST

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on May 15, 09 12:22 PM
Look in the forum for answers to all the questions I see here.

To do the Wall: you must first repair the hose where you see the puddle of water.

Then you only have to drop an adult on the bucket. Make sure you stand by and keep him at the work until it is done, otherwise you will have to wait for another wall repair kit to finish.

gram209
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by gram209 on May 27, 09 11:54 PM
having to wait through 3 gen and still not having the tape is taking the fun out of the game, I hope that they fix that.

[Post New]by Sygnus on May 28, 09 1:23 PM
You may have to buy something to get something new to show up in the store.. I always get the work kits weather I need them in that generation or not.. save them for next round..

Go to: