SPOILER -- warning includes the ending --- SPOILER Claire´s family

[Post New]by zikoria on May 7, 09 7:40 AM
At the very end of the game, Alonso reveales, that Rebecca is Cassandra - which you pretty much would expect. But at the recent hearing, where Rebecca "claims" Claire for the Brethren community, Alonso "wins" Claire for the Nocturnals by explayning their bloodrelationship, starting from the child Cassandra gave birth to after Alonso himself had turned undead. But.... how... that child was born by Cassandra - who is now Rebecca.... well why didn´t she get Claire at the hearing? Anybody who knows why male family is more family than female family????

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

Re:SPOILER -- warning includes the ending --- SPOILER Claire´s family

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 8:45 AM
SPOILER -- warning includes the ending --- SPOILER Claire´s family
by zikoria on May 7, 7:40 AM
At the very end of the game, Alonso reveales, that Rebecca is Cassandra - which you pretty much would expect. But at the recent hearing, where Rebecca "claims" Claire for the Brethren community, Alonso "wins" Claire for the Nocturnals by explayning their bloodrelationship, starting from the child Cassandra gave birth to after Alonso himself had turned undead. But.... how... that child was born by Cassandra - who is now Rebecca.... well why didn´t she get Claire at the hearing? Anybody who knows why male family is more family than female family????

I'd like to know the same thing. I was a little confused by the ending and how Alonso won Claire. I'm glad he did, because they seemed to be the "good guys" but if Rebecca is her mother AND is the one who turned her, I don't understand either how she didn't get Claire.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Dec 1, 10 10:26 PM
tayers81 wrote:I'd like to know the same thing. I was a little confused by the ending and how Alonso won Claire. I'm glad he did, because they seemed to be the "good guys" but if Rebecca is her mother AND is the one who turned her, I don't understand either how she didn't get Claire.

Me either. That didn't make sense at all.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 7, 11 5:23 PM

Rebecca did NOT claim to be Cassandra at the end of the game; she ONLY claimed to be the person who made Claire undead.

It was Alonso who stated the blood relationship and explained to the judge that it usurped Rebecca's claim to her.

While there is a segment in which Claire asks the who of a person (she knew what Rebecca looked like and wouldn't have needed to ask) and Alonso did say that it was Cassandra, there was NO clear picture of what Cassandra looked like from the distance.

MEnr56

Edited on 09/07/2011 at 5:28:10 PM PST

Go to: