bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 3, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by armorlace on Jan 3, 15 5:16 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
how do join the guild?

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by angel261 on Jan 6, 15 11:09 PM
This looks like a fun game....I just purchased it and downloaded it...but it won't play...i uninstalled it then reinstalled...still nothing...anyone have any suggestions

[Post New]by EmmaReturns on Jan 15, 15 4:32 PM
The game is getting suck on the lily pad puzzle. The animation when you finish or skip the puzzle, which is of the flowers lifting to reveal the symbols, goes on endlessly. How do I fix this without restarting the entire game? I can't back out of the puzzle, I can't get the menu to open. The only thing that works is opening the journal, and even when I click locations on the map to warp me there, it stays stuck on the endless shuffle of the lily pads. Even the sound goes on and on. I end up having to alt + tab out of the game and force shut it down. What can I do?

[Post New]by Sparkyi on Jan 18, 15 1:16 PM
The game has been fun so far, Washington Irving's house. I'm upstairs doing a HOP that was in a book on the floor and it won't let me go forward. I'm supposed to click on an arrow and put it in the book, but the arrow won't highlight or become "live" and I can't continue to anything else. Anyone know how to fix the glitches..... Big Fish folks? Can you send us a patch for these problems?

[Post New]by ano1942 on Feb 5, 15 7:50 PM
There seems to be a glitch in the game in the Canterbury section. When doing the HOP, I couldn't find where the combination to open the box to get the second lion's fang. Nor was it in the Strategy Guide. I had to go to an alternate site to see the combination. If I missed it when playing the HOP, would someone please tell me where the hint to the combination was to be found?

Go to: