Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

The Next Generation

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 7, 09 4:29 PM
What happens when the kids grow up? Do they move into their own house or what? I need a spoiler here because the suspense is nearly killing me ! Do you then "manage" two or more households? I just gotta know..LOL. I've got two families going under two different players..LOL.

Edited on 05/07/2009 at 4:33:48 PM PST

The Next Generation

[Post New]by tina041077 on May 7, 09 4:32 PM
Misty40 wrote:What happens when the kids grow up? Do they move into their own house or what? I need a spoiler here becuase the suspense is nearly killing me ! Do you then "manage" two or more households? I just gotta know..LOL. I've got two families going under two different players..LOL.

SPOLIER

No. When one of the parents die, you pick one of their children to take over that house. They will be by themselves, get a marriage proposal and start their own family.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:The Next Generation

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 7, 09 4:38 PM
That's pretty cool. Thank you, Tina!

Renee02
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,068 Posts

[Post New]by Renee02 on May 7, 09 5:18 PM
the kids move out at eighteen though to go to college, but they are there for the choice at a reasonable age to start a family, usually in their mid twenties.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 7, 09 8:14 PM
Ok, thanks Renee! I can barely wait for them to grow up..LOL.

nws34
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by nws34 on May 9, 09 11:26 AM
They grow up so fast!

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 9, 09 12:31 PM
They sure do!..lol... I wish the game moved a little slower, or that we had the same options as with the VV series. BTW, I think there's a VV4 coming out by June.

aimz2906
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by aimz2906 on May 10, 09 5:22 AM
yeah it should be out by the end of June, can't wait

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on May 15, 09 6:40 PM
Does the next generation inherit the money along with the house?

I read somewhere that the house upgrades have to be bought again.

If this is so, then it makes it imperative to try to get at least one house upgrade in the first generation.

jnapoleon82
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by jnapoleon82 on May 15, 09 6:41 PM
The next generation gets the money and all the upgrades, you never have to buy the upgrades again once you already buy them.

AzFreebird
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by AzFreebird on May 16, 09 12:55 AM
What happens if you have kids away at college and the 1st generation starts over? I've had this happen... was waiting to see if the little one gets shipped off to be adopted somewhere else! I'm going to be sad when the 1st generation dies
They do have some unique character traits!

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on May 16, 09 4:09 AM
Thanks, Jnap.

I feel better about making the parents work so much since there now seems to be a reason to do so.

[Post New]by taximomof4 on May 16, 09 5:19 PM
Ok, so both parents must die before you see the kids again? and then you only get to choose one of them? Wah!! I want them to come home from college. Some of the kids were funny.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 16, 09 5:55 PM
Only one of the parents has to die before you can use the next generation button.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 16, 09 6:25 PM
I had both parents pass on while there was one girl still at home .. when I got one of the other kids to come home from college the girl was gone

What happened to her

Go to: