chapter 4 update...

[Post New]by frenchie_09 on May 7, 09 8:08 PM
I got the monthly income but the average profit per customer only got up to 3 dollars. I dont understand why, or what i have to do to get it all the way to 35! Ive tried everything and if i have to restart im giving up! PPLLEEEAAZZZZ someone just tell me wat to do!

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:chapter 4 update...

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 7, 09 8:18 PM
I haven't played this game although I do love large file games very much. I'm bumping this in case someone can help you. You might want to try googling the game for a walkthrough. Good luck!

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on May 17, 09 11:37 PM
You can find an excellent walkthrough if you web search Trevor Chan's Restaurant Empire. Look for one from gamefaqs. I think there is also some info at gamespot too. Good luck!

[Post New]by courtney735 on Jun 24, 09 4:08 PM
i think the walkthrough sucks. it's vauge and it tells you to do things in early chapters that are not yet an option. it gives a TINY bit of good advice, but other than that - not so great.

if you're stuck, restart the scenario continually until you get the "goals" you think you can win. after chapter four it goes back to normal. i think scenario four is just a freak level.

[Post New]by Quattle on Jul 13, 09 8:36 PM
I'm stuck too! I can only get the profit per customer up to 2!!!!! I must be doing something majorly wrong and I dont know what! I've made the price of drinks very high now which has helped a little but I have no idea how to get the profit up to 38!
How many staff should there be?

fillet2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by fillet2 on Sep 25, 09 11:02 PM
When you are in a restaurant, click on the bar that shows Last Month's Profit, then click on the pie chart button. It will show how much you sold of each dish and what profit you made off that dish.

Increase the price of the popular dishes. Keep increasing the price until customers specifically complain that that particular dish is expensive.

You can earn around $17-20 profit on some Main dishes.
Cinnamon Streusel Buns are extremely popular in French restaurants. I charge $20 for that dish and it's still the most popular breakfast dish (open your restaurant at 6AM).

Eggplant, Zucchini ... Torte is a good dish for profit and popular.

rbxcbe
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by rbxcbe on Sep 30, 09 11:27 AM
There's a great walkthrough on Squidoo. Google for it.

You might also find that people are ordering lots of dishes but are leaving before they get all of them served. In that case, hire more servers or space out the tables so there's better traffic in your restaurant.

Go to: