4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

cost of 5 anomaly traps

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Jan 3, 15 8:40 AM
Can someone tell me the cost of the 5 traps after you buy the initial instructions for 15000 coin?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:cost of 5 anomaly traps

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 3, 15 9:07 AM
100 coins and one 4-star item

Edited on 01/03/2015 at 9:08:29 AM PST

4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Jan 3, 15 10:52 AM
Thank you so much silver_hawk.

[Post New]by jerseygirl1768 on Jan 4, 15 8:23 AM
I never used it because I didn't know what it did does it give you the entire relic?

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 4, 15 2:03 PM
No it just gives you 5 traps at a time. It is a great time saver. I do find if you rapidly use 5 traps at a time you are likely (not guaranteed) to get all the items you need in one relic. But you need 10 traps if there are two possible relics.

At level 51, I try to keep 50 traps in my inventory. Making them one by one is a pain, even when I am using a Timesaver amulet.

But CAUTION: I wouldn't use the 5-anomaly traps when I really need those yellow (level-4) items for crafting and completing quests.

[Post New]by jerseygirl1768 on Jan 4, 15 4:55 PM
I always make my traps when using a time reducer it is free boost all the way does anyone else think that the hint object is totally over done I mean really after playing a few times you know where everything is so why bother I have over 2000 hints and I get tasks asking to make more it is stupid

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 4, 15 7:43 PM
Totally think the Orpheus hints are way over done. I wish we could exchange them for something useful like food. I have 3818 of them, but the record goes to napoeon for over 4900.

McKentry
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by McKentry on Jan 5, 15 12:40 AM
Hi,

The cost of the anomaly traps to me are rather expensive even if we are making 5 of them at one time.

Why???

I have 38 VAMPIRE MIRRORS and where am I going to use all those mirrors at?

I go to create the other RELIC SET and I get more VAMPIRE MIRROR pieces than I do of the RELIC I want, plus it goes through the whole set of 5 relic pieces repeating ones you already have and won't give you the ones you need right off the bat.

It is very rare I get an entire RELIC SET picked up with just 5 anomaly traps it seems I have to have like 15 of them just to get 5 of one set.

Also have you noticed that while playing certain HOS sometimes as a reward it will send you a piece of a RELIC SET. That is nice and I have gotten entire RELIC SETS that way long before I had access to the ANOMALY RIFTS. You would think after creating a RELIC SET final piece that the button would at least have the FIND on it; instead it dims because we don't have access to the ANOMALY RIFTS yet. At least let us have the FIND element in it so we can see which HOS we need to work on getting into to get what we need.

As for the Orpheus hints you would think they would put the MAGNIFYING GLASS 25% more often and balance those out. To me they are no different than a HINT.

I think they have done a FANTASTIC JOB just a few things need to be adjusted; however it is coming together spectacularly. This game will be a the SWEETEST UPBEAT looking game out there that does not make you feel like you got lost in someone's FAIRYTALE / NIGHTMARE / DREAM . Other games have this dark dank look to them. Dark is okay to an extent but some carry it too far and well people spend hours looking at these games. So the least they could do is put out something whose appearance doesn't depress the gamer.

Best regards,

Player - - - McKentry

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Jan 5, 15 7:59 AM
While I dislike having multiples and not getting the piece I want first, I consider that, like the randomness of the vials, as part of the challenge of the game. I DO wish the doggoned gods would ask a little more often for vampire pieces, since we always seem to have plenty of those. But, again, where is the challenge if we can get everything we want to get just by "asking" for it. One of the reasons I continuously play this game is that there is always something to do, and, if I'm out of missions, there are still items I can craft, monsters I can banish for some extra food, etc.
So while it's really frustrating to go through the anomaly traps and not immediately get the item we need, it's part of the challenge.
And I don't mind the use of the four-star crystal...it seems that lately all of my formulas need five-star items, so this is a good usage of the four-star items.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 5, 15 9:03 PM
McKentry wrote: It is very rare I get an entire RELIC SET picked up with just 5 anomaly traps it seems I have to have like 15 of them just to get 5 of one set.

If you use the traps very fast one after the other (click on anomaly, then trap, anomaly, then trap, etc. without letting them even register), you will almost always get a full set. Very rarely do I not get a full set.

McKentry wrote:Also have you noticed that while playing certain HOS sometimes as a reward it will send you a piece of a RELIC SET. That is nice and I have gotten entire RELIC SETS that way long before I had access to the ANOMALY RIFTS. You would think after creating a RELIC SET final piece that the button would at least have the FIND on it; instead it dims because we don't have access to the ANOMALY RIFTS yet. At least let us have the FIND element in it so we can see which HOS we need to work on getting into to get what we need.

Maybe this thread will help. It lists where the rifts are as well as which HOS will give relics that you are looking for. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/296530.page

Edited on 01/05/2015 at 9:18:17 PM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 5, 15 9:05 PM
ekstra2000 wrote: I DO wish the doggoned gods would ask a little more often for vampire pieces, since we always seem to have plenty of those.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind dumping more of those. I have 95 vampire relic elements (13 full sets plus 30 more!).

Edited on 01/07/2015 at 11:04:01 PM PST

Go to: