bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 7, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla forum

[Post New]by exnails on May 8, 09 4:31 AM
i downloaded the trial ver, and I can't get the right resolution the screen is too big tried them all ussually my puter does it auto but sometimes it doesn't I relly want to play this game any suggestion? win vista
Lori

[Post New]by loopy1966uk on May 8, 09 5:24 AM
I really liked the first Laura Jones game so was pleased to see this new one although the hide and seek with the ferret gets a bit boring. The rest of the game trial I played on Vista with no problems so I will probably consider buying this.

[Post New]by carterangie on May 8, 09 6:58 AM

Well I liked laura jones the secret legacy of nikola tesla. It took longer to complete than the new DC3 the chosen child.

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 8, 09 11:02 AM
Hi!
I play the trial, I liked, think it looks like Mushroom Age, don't you think so?
I bet I'll buy it.
Is it long or not?
Easy?
How would you compare it to Ravensheart 2?
Thanks
Have a good day

[Post New]by Lishka13 on May 8, 09 3:09 PM
Hey BFG,
Just finished the game. Really liked it. Thought it had a great mix of characters, some easy puzzles and some more challenging puzzles. Too bad it was so good I had to stay up all night and play it to the end. Now I'm dead tired. Need a nap. I definitely am looking forward to playing it again. Keep them coming.

[Post New]by Susan522 on May 8, 09 6:18 PM
Guess I can't finish it, can someone tell me the formula for the table with the numbers 1 through 8

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 8, 09 7:06 PM
See my SPOILER here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/33054.page

Or try the walkthrough here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/laura-jones-and-the-secret-legacy-of-nikola-tesla-walkthrough/

bfogc
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bfogc on May 9, 09 10:39 PM
Oooh...Love this game!I tried the trial for 5 minutes and had to buy it!Love these kind of games because it's different from plain HO games.

[Post New]by laughitupat52 on May 12, 09 4:21 PM
Hello
I am stuck on the moon phase. Any help appreciated.

Tks,

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 13, 09 11:16 AM
Choosing the 3 correct moon phases, right? There's a half moon, a full moon, and a quarter moon (in that order). Click on the disks below the revolving picture to choose the phase you want. I remember that the half- and quarter-moon are opposites ... so try using the left-side half and the right-side quarter, and if that doesn't work, use right half and left quarter.

[Post New]by easterbabe on May 21, 09 9:33 AM
Hi,
I ordered the game and get a access violation error message, can anyone help me fix this problem.
Thanks
Easterbabe

iac428
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by iac428 on May 25, 09 5:37 PM
I'm on my second run thru the game. The first time I gave up in frustration at the end. The Dragon Fireworks seem to be almost impossible without the walk-through. The "pipes with water" made no sense and the puzzles only got worse after that.

Mostly I enjoyed the game. I doubt that I'll be able to finish it again ... even after reading the walk-through.

Ahhh well ... I bought Ravenhurst 2 and deleted that, after a week of not knowing what to do. lol

I've only been playing these games for 3 months. I have a LOT to learn!

iac428
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re: easterbabe

[Post New]by iac428 on May 25, 09 5:40 PM
Try reloading, using the URL link in the "Order Confirmation" email.

Sometimes, I have a problem when I try to download from the original purchase site.

elaineNM
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by elaineNM on May 26, 09 4:34 PM
I am also having trouble at the end with the numbers in the circle. plus and minuses, has anyone figured it out yet??

[Post New]by 77Susan77 on May 30, 09 5:40 AM
elaineNM wrote:I am also having trouble at the end with the numbers in the circle. plus and minuses, has anyone figured it out yet??

[Post New]by 77Susan77 on May 30, 09 5:42 AM
I had alot of trouble with this at first too until I re-read the question which says that all the problems have to equal the same solution. All of the problems have to equal 3.

rosapre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by rosapre on May 30, 09 5:46 AM
having trouble with the end of the game. I can't get the metal keys in the right order. I understand that I have to lok at the tapestry I just put together but still....the tapestry really doesn't tell me what order to put them in.

rosapre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by rosapre on May 30, 09 6:09 AM
Great! You've got to be kidding me. I just spent so much time at the end of the game doing the tapestry. I had everything else done except for the metal keys. I had to stop playing and I quit....well....now when I go back I have to start the level all over again. IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THE TAPESTRY PUZZLE DONE!!!! I give up!

[Post New]by keikos on Jun 21, 09 7:58 PM
Susan522 wrote:Guess I can't finish it, can someone tell me the formula for the table with the numbers 1 through 8

Go to: