tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Stuck on the last numbers puzzle

[Post New]by tillybaby on May 8, 09 4:59 AM
Please can anyone help me?

It's right at the end of the game and I'm a bit fed up at not being able to finish it,

Thank you in advance.

tchmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Stuck on the last numbers puzzle

[Post New]by tchmom on May 8, 09 5:17 AM
I am stuck on this one too. The numbers seem to be right but nothing happens. Help

Dancing_Cat
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Dancing_Cat on May 8, 09 5:26 AM
Each sum should add up to the SAME number. You may need to wait a moment or two for the game to tell you that you've got the correct answer

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on May 8, 09 5:47 AM
I'm stuck here too.........didn't realize it was that near the end of the game, lol. Seems like the first one was longer, and more challenging, but then I hadn't played that many of these type of games at the time.

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 8, 09 9:56 AM
SPOILER (highlight below):

You have the numbers 1 through 8, pair them up so they all give you an answer of 3 ... 8-5, 7-4, 6-3, and 1+2

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on May 9, 09 6:53 AM
Thank you so much for the spoiler Chris, like the other poster on here I too was convinced I'd already solved the puzzle but maybe I was just too impatient, ah well here goes--------------

Oh and I too thought that the previous game was much longer and more challenging.

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 9, 09 8:28 AM
Not a problem ... glad I could help! Good luck!

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on May 9, 09 8:32 AM
Would you believe it?

As you know I thought that was the end of the game but oh no, After the numbers, which did work btw. I spent all afternoon trying to do the next load of puzzles, I completed them all including the jigsaw thing but then was stuck again, I had six sparkly rings on the jigsaw which were the same as the middle of the 'keys' but after an hour I gave up trying to do anything with them, needless to say that tomorrow I will probably have to start the whole lot of puzzles again. That is if someone tells me what to do

Again, thank you in advance.

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 9, 09 8:39 AM
Where the circles are tells you what color to put the 6 Tesla pieces over on the main screen ... figure out which piece would match the shape outline in the circle, then the color of that shape is the color of the rainbow to put that Tesla piece in front of.

Stuck on last of Game

[Post New]by ptrish52 on May 10, 09 11:45 AM
I've done everything to do except use the brick. I put the puzzle together and placed the keys in their colored spots but it still will not go on. When I use hints it tells me to go to the puzzle and if I wait awhile and use the hint again, it tells me to close the puzzle. HELP!

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on May 10, 09 11:48 AM
The puzzle will give you the correct colours to put the keys on. Match the highlighted bits of the puzzle with the pictures on the keys. Good luck

Stuck on the last numbers puzzle

[Post New]by VintageMom on May 10, 09 4:52 PM
tillybaby wrote:Please can anyone help me?

It's right at the end of the game and I'm a bit fed up at not being able to finish it,

Thank you in advance.

[Post New]by SylviaDare on May 13, 09 9:38 AM
I am also stuck on the last puzzle with the table with numbers. I cannot seem to figure it out. If someone could help me please do.

kpadjet2

[Post New]by SylviaDare on May 13, 09 9:40 AM
I am also stuck on the last puzzle with the table with numbers. I cannot seem to figure it out. If someone could help me please do so.

kpadjet2

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 13, 09 11:18 AM
SylviaDare wrote:I am also stuck on the last puzzle with the table with numbers. I cannot seem to figure it out. If someone could help me please do so.

kpadjet2

Did you read my post above? It gives you a spoiler to solve this.

[Post New]by petuniazee on May 14, 09 7:12 PM
[u]
chris30s wrote:Not a problem ... glad I could help! Good luck!
Stuck on the number to sum up on the wheel under the table in Nikola's museum

[Post New]by petuniazee on May 14, 09 7:21 PM
Cannot sum up the numbers in Nikolas Museum. (The wheel under the table)

[Post New]by petuniazee on May 14, 09 7:23 PM
SylviaDare wrote:I am also stuck on the last puzzle with the table with numbers. I cannot seem to figure it out. If someone could help me please do.

kpadjet2[/quot

Me too. Did you get an answer

petuniazee

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

Re:Stuck on the last numbers puzzle WARNING SPOILER

[Post New]by kiedon on May 14, 09 9:32 PM
Warning this is the spoiler for the numbers puzzle. It is confusing because it looks like one big equation but it is not. Each one is a separate equation that equals 3. So fill them in like this:

1+2=
7-4=
8-5=
6-3=
See they all equal 3, that's all you were trying to do, that twisted all our brains. Happy gaming fishies.

[Post New]by Meekster on May 21, 09 5:26 PM
Thanks to Kiedon for the help in the table numbers puzzle. Meekster

Go to: