mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Post your TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power HERE!

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Jan 4, 15 12:36 AM
A thread for your TECH ISSUES. Please note your Operating System. Thank you.

Edited on 01/04/2015 at 6:48:24 AM PST

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power HERE!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jan 4, 15 6:49 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

dopey1305
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by dopey1305 on Jan 5, 15 1:12 AM
3.4 puzzle piece is underneath the power up strip at the bottom of the screen. Caught a glimpse when it opens but can not get to it? Help!

nelly153
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by nelly153 on Jan 6, 15 7:01 AM
Me too

Don't see how to get this piece and the same seems to be with everyone else as the powerup bar covers the piece at the bottom of the screen

Needs an update or we cant complete the game!

[Post New]by Horemheb on Jan 6, 15 8:30 AM
I'm having a problem with level 2.8 where a gold mine gives me wood instead so I can't get enough gold to finish level. Glitch? Anyone else had the same?

stusue
Clownfish
Clownfish
597 Posts

[Post New]by stusue on Jan 6, 15 10:21 AM
Horemheb wrote:I'm having a problem with level 2.8 where a gold mine gives me wood instead so I can't get enough gold to finish level. Glitch? Anyone else had the same?

Someone else had a similar problem but for them their lumber mill was giving them gold. I think they fixed the problem by totally exiting the game and restarting it. Everything worked fine after that, as far as I know.

[Post New]by Horemheb on Jan 6, 15 2:11 PM
stusue wrote:
Horemheb wrote:I'm having a problem with level 2.8 where a gold mine gives me wood instead so I can't get enough gold to finish level. Glitch? Anyone else had the same?

Someone else had a similar problem but for them their lumber mill was giving them gold. I think they fixed the problem by totally exiting the game and restarting it. Everything worked fine after that, as far as I know.

Yes tanks! That's what I did too and it sorted it out

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on Jan 7, 15 3:36 PM
I emailed the company about the 3.4 issue and sparkling areas and this is what they said:
I must apologize for the error that caused this missing puzzle. It doesn't happen if you play on a system that has wide screen. Although, it always happens on systems with 4x3 screens. We issued a hotfix, hope Big Fish will put it online soon.
Meanwhile, you can try run the game on a widescreen monitor. Another option is to run the game in a window with cmd line option like /16x9, it will help if there is enough resolution.
May we ask you to share this onformation in the forum? Thank you in advance.
So there should be a hot fix soon. I use a 16X13 moniter and still can not find the piece. I do not know about the CMD thing.

[Post New]by nmb_48150 on Jan 7, 15 6:56 PM
I've exited and re-booted but still can't get the gold mine in 2.8 to work.

any other ideas?

nelly153
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by nelly153 on Jan 12, 15 3:26 AM
I still cant get 3.4 puzzle piece even though I have changed my resolution - come on BFG put the hotfix online

[Post New]by Merrlyn54 on Jan 13, 15 8:38 PM
nmb_48150 wrote:I've exited and re-booted but still can't get the gold mine in 2.8 to work.

any other ideas?

Same here! I've done this at least 3 times and still cannot get it to give me gold.

When I first started the game it WAS giving me gold, but once I came to the last stretch to free Hercules I realized I wasn't receiving ANY gold. And after I exited, closed down and restarted it never gave me gold again.

HELP! I love this series ... would like to finish please!

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 8:42:00 PM PST

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jan 14, 15 9:25 AM
I can't get the game app to find the game update. I do a manual search and it comes up with nothing.

I open the game app, I'm logged in, I select download tab, I select 'manual' for updates and then click on the radial button to search for updates.

It advises there are no updates for the game.

kimnick
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kimnick on Jan 16, 15 7:48 PM
I am on 4.2 and my mill is giving me gold instead of wood, I have done what everyone seems to be saying and closed the game down (3 times) but am still getting gold.

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Jan 22, 15 8:39 AM
Well this IS aggravating. I've started over, I've uninstalled/reinstalled, cleaned out the cache, followed all your instructions (with the exception of contacting your techie) and still I cannot get to the black piece under the menu bar at the bottom on level 3.4. Bah! Humbug!

[Post New]by MarieLaveau on Jan 27, 15 12:44 PM
Chi3165 wrote:Well this IS aggravating. I've started over, I've uninstalled/reinstalled, cleaned out the cache, followed all your instructions (with the exception of contacting your techie) and still I cannot get to the black piece under the menu bar at the bottom on level 3.4. Bah! Humbug!

Same here, and I'm really really tired of this. I'd love to be able to finish this game that I've paid honest money for, but the developers are either slow in fixing this or BF is slow in posting the fixes. It's SO frustrating!

[Post New]by passionfleur on Feb 5, 15 10:09 AM
i am missing 4.11 and 5.1 to 5.10. Has there been a patch for this game?

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Feb 5, 15 7:00 PM
Even after the update I still can't get the I stole from the thief sign to light up as well as two others. Sent in a Felix whine report. Hope things are fixed soon. The OCD in me wants the finally knock, knock, knock Penny! to be there when it says I have won it.
Duckie

[Post New]by killerjim on Mar 3, 15 5:49 PM
cannot log in

[Post New]by killerjim on Mar 3, 15 5:57 PM
killerjim wrote:cannot log in

YEOLDHIPPY
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by YEOLDHIPPY on Aug 25, 15 10:34 AM
Level 3.9 is there a problem on the level can't get the puzzle piece.

Go to: