bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Walthrough available for Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla

[Post New]by bfgErie on May 8, 09 3:57 PM
Just a post to let folks know that we have a walkthrough available now for Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on our Big Fish Games blog. Here's a link:

Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla Walkthrough

Happy Gaming!

texasloony
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Walthrough available for Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla

[Post New]by texasloony on Jun 28, 09 3:20 PM
your walkthru is wrong
look at the last part , under the fountain
the pipes and water are wrong

[Post New]by Oldone on Mar 18, 11 8:32 AM
How do I get a Walkthrough?

[Post New]by grandchildren on Jun 2, 11 12:40 PM
I have bought this game and I have collected all that is necessary. I am stuck in the secret room and every other room is telling me there is nothing else to look for. Help please

Tygrepawz
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Walthrough available for Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla

[Post New]by Tygrepawz on May 21, 12 2:55 PM
bfgErie wrote:Just a post to let folks know that we have a walkthrough available now for Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on our Big Fish Games blog. Here's a link:

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/laura-jones-and-the-secret-legacy-of-nikola-tesla-walkthrough/>Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla Walkthrough</a>

Happy Gaming!

There is an error in the walk through at the very end where the fountain scene is. When it comes to placing the seals in the colored lights the walk through says :
1. Red - change to yellow
2.Green
3.Yellow - change to red
4.Orange
5.Dark Blue
6.Light Blue

I found out because I used the hint button to check each one just to be sure after placing them according to the walk through guide and not being able to open the fountain. I hope this helps someone else avoid the same aggravation it caused me.

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on May 28, 12 5:13 PM
Is that why I have gone through the tesla machine section twice and not been able to pick up the brick? Aggravation is right.

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on May 28, 12 7:55 PM
Why can I only get 50 percent through the final phase of this game?The fountain looks ok. The keys are in place but I can't get past that. The keys don't seem to unlock anything.To make it worse,the game will not save my progress so I have to lay the same tests over to get to the same spot.

Go to: