bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Yummy Drink Factory forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 23, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Yummy Drink Factory forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Yummy Drink Factory players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Yummy Drink Factory forum

[Post New]by tittania on Aug 18, 09 9:57 AM
hi , I love yummy drink factory and I played one hour but my parents won't buy me the game , what should i do ? please write me back

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Oct 7, 09 2:52 AM
I'd suggest this game to anyone who enjoys time management and has a good memory. I really enjoyed the game but found it hard to remember the recipies!

[Post New]by catgirl123456789 on Jan 30, 10 5:11 AM
Cool is it good?

Shane19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Shane19 on Aug 1, 10 10:48 AM
walkers wrote:I'd suggest this game to anyone who enjoys time management and has a good memory. I really enjoyed the game but found it hard to remember the recipies!

I had the same problem. I'm having trouble remembering what's what. Probably would have liked the game otherwise, but when I'm guessing at what I'm supposed to be serving, it's not any fun.

Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Aug 19, 10 5:07 AM
I didn't find the recipes too hard to remember, the introduction of new recipes is very wellpaced imo and there's plenty levels where you get the opportunity to simply practice making the recipes you already have in your recipe book.
On the other hand I found recalling recipes in Youda Sushi Chef far more difficult. Maybe something to do with my brain being able to decode the textual plu's of YDF more efficiently than the visual cues of YSC?
Imo these games are more than just idle 'time wasting' exercises, ofc they're complete black holes for yer spare time hehe BUT they're also a fairly good tool for kickstarting lazy brain cells I think you should stick with it Shane19, it may be that you're exercising more than your mouse clicking finger

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Mar 1, 11 8:14 PM
I love this game so much! I've only played the free trial but someday I will buy this game!!!

Edited on 03/01/2011 at 8:14:46 PM PST

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on May 26, 13 5:23 AM
There is hot vanilla in the game, and hot vanilla is an Egyptian drink.

[Post New]by liv2act on Sep 4, 13 5:45 PM
Please help me! I just spent ten dollars on this game and every time I try to download it from purchase history, it says error. I have restarted my computer, logged out and back into my account, and several other steps that have proved useless. I would really like my money back if this problem doesn't resolve itself!!! Please!

[Post New]by GrilledTomato on Nov 5, 13 8:13 AM
I'm trying to play the free trial, my friend told me it was her favorite game. But, it won't start. It keeps giving me a computer error message, with "OGL" in the title, that says "hardware failed to switch to the specified mode". Then the music plays, like the game has started, but it's not actually open. I think it has something to do with the video card, but do I download a driver or what am I doing wrong? No one else seems to be having this problem.

[Post New]by Gizlin on Jan 4, 14 4:14 PM
this game crashed my computer on the free trial and during the free trial whenever I backed out of it and went back in it wiped my saved game will this happen if I buy the full version?

Go to: