nintendomo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Stuck in the Canterbury Stables

[Post New]by nintendomo on Jan 4, 15 11:17 AM
I did the house roof puzzle. The SG says I should have received the gear, but I didn't. I am stuck now. I have all of the HOG items except for 1 lion's tooth, and the gear. I have a mallet, but can't find anything to do with it. The horse won't move. I put the feed from the sack into the bin, but I can't move it closer to the horse. I have tried to whack everything in the scenes with the mallet. No luck. If I press the hint button, it sends me to the white box with the combination lock, but I can NOT find the combination. Very frustrated. Any help would be much appreciated.

Joyce2159
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Stuck in the Canterbury Stables

[Post New]by Joyce2159 on Jan 4, 15 2:14 PM
The combination is above and a little to the left of the bin with the grain. Like you I am also stuck with the mallet. I have hit everything to no avail.

nintendomo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nintendomo on Jan 4, 15 2:37 PM
Thank you so much! it worked'

I don't know how to do a spoiler, and I couldn't find out in a search of help, but if you scroll down, I have the answer....

Alert!!! Spoiler below!!!!

Spoiler Below -

Hit the ball that the lion is holding with the mallet

Edited on 01/04/2015 at 2:37:55 PM PST

Joyce2159
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Joyce2159 on Jan 5, 15 4:17 AM
Thank you so much! I can stop pulling my hair out now!

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on Jan 8, 15 1:08 AM
You got further than me I can't figure what to do with the hook...so if any1 knows what to do plz help (about to give um & that's RARE for me) Thanks

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Jan 17, 15 10:13 PM
Thanks, Nintendomo!! I was on the verge of pulling my hair out!! (This has to be one of the most annoying puzzles ever. )

And to type a spoiler, just set the text colour to white (Button to the left of the smiley button).

Edited on 01/17/2015 at 10:15:10 PM PST

Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Cygnata on Jan 20, 15 6:40 AM
NOTHING I've clicked on in this scene will react. >.< How do I *start* it?

Go to: