maizijane
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

How to keep the little Imp

[Post New]by maizijane on Jan 4, 15 12:40 PM
The red cloth you put together needs to be stapled. Then give that to the Imp at the top of the pole and he will open the sail. Imp will fall back into your inventory.

Re:How to keep the little Imp

[Post New]by swilson49 on Jan 17, 15 3:02 PM
I am stuck on a scene from Chapter 5: Odysseus. The guide says to use the "IMP" to get a "seine". I do not have the IMP in my inventory and cannot move to another scene to find him. How do I go forward?

[Post New]by melindaj on Jan 20, 15 11:03 PM
swilson49 wrote:I am stuck on a scene from Chapter 5: Odysseus. The guide says to use the "IMP" to get a "seine". I do not have the IMP in my inventory and cannot move to another scene to find him. How do I go forward?

Me too, I left my imp on top of the pole when I was trying to figure out how to attach the sail and somehow I got advanced to the next scene and now I cant get back to get him, I'm stuck and cant move forward

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 21, 15 1:34 PM
Hey swilson49 and melindaj

I'm really sorry to see you're both stuck at this point in the game! Please contact Customer Support HERE, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you towards a solution.

maizijane, thanks for posting that really great tip! That should be really helpful to many players

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by melindaj on Jan 24, 15 12:16 AM
Thanks bfgVaiya

Go to: