Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

Hardest DELICIOUS Game Yet ?

[Post New]by Cookyville on Jan 4, 15 4:32 PM
I am finding that to get 3 stars- I have to set on beginner on many levels..

I can't recall having to do this in any of the other games & I have played them all

many, many times....

Is it just me ?

LS

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:Hardest DELICIOUS Game Yet ?

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Jan 5, 15 3:40 AM
I totally agree with you cookyville . The last time I struggled with a game was the doggy dash game . That seemed impossible on a lot of the levels.

cleetoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cleetoo on Jan 7, 15 4:54 PM
I can't even get 3 stars while I am on the beginner setting. I did on level 1 but on level 2 I am having a problem. I know that if I could find the mouse that would help but when I hear the squeak I can't find the mouse.

roxanne601
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by roxanne601 on Jan 7, 15 7:30 PM
I think the first game, Delicious Deluxe, was the most difficult. Still haven't finished that one.

blulapis
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by blulapis on Jan 9, 15 6:59 AM
I agree about the first game being the hardest! After that, I think Honeymoon was the next hardest for me.

Tip for the mouse. When you hear the sound, immediately pause the game (click on the upper right, as if you were leaving the game). A pop up will come up that still lets you see a bunch of the game. Look around, and half the time, you can find the mouse. If he's hidden behind the game pop up, at least you know where to look.

If you're having trouble getting three stars, try for the bonus that you get when you deliver a full order, or two orders at once, or cash out two or three people at the same time.

Good luck!

Edited on 01/09/2015 at 7:00:02 AM PST

lakemj1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lakemj1 on Jan 10, 15 5:52 AM
Same thing on the three star and I have played them all. I don't recall the first being really tough but it has been forever since I played it I had some challenges in the wedding but honeymoon was pretty good.

My biggest complaint is this one is buggy. Emily leaves the restaurant and disappears. Trying to fill orders and Elvis blocking is a pain. And grabbing the pie out of the oven, it dings to warn you and disappears immediately, I thought I used to be able to grab it after the ding.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Jan 15, 15 3:34 PM
Truly bizarre is that playing on Advanced mode is easier than Beginner

COULD this feature be goofed up ?

Ex: Restaurant 5-level 10

I struggled with this while set on Beginner

On Advanced- it was MUCH easier & you earn more.

CookyFish

Go to: