LaZgram
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Is there life after Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by LaZgram on May 9, 09 6:22 AM
HEY OUT THERE, I'M LOOKING FOR A NEW GAME. HAVE PLAYED ALL OF MY NEW ONES AND GOING BACK THROUGH SOME OF THE OLDER ONES.
RTR REALLY SPOILED ME, LIKED THE GAME, THE CHALLENGE, ETC. ALTHOUGH I DID RELY ON BF & GZ PLUS LIZZIEK'S PHOTO BUCKET A "BUNCH".
REALLY LIKED SAMANTA SWIFT CHASING AFTER MIDAS' GOLD. GOT THROUGH IT ALL BY MYSELF, THAT SCARES ME, DOES THIS MEAN I'M REALLY HOOKED?
SHE'S A GUTSY LITTLE THING AIN'T SHE!
ANYWAY OTHER THAN DREAM CHRONICLES & MORTIMER BECKETT, WHAT'S OUT THERE. JUST READ REVIEWS ON ROSECLIFF & INCUN SUN, PLAYED DEMOS AND LIKED BOTH OF THEM BUT DON'T NEED ANOTHER BORING GAME. HAVE A FEW OF THEM ALREADY, BUT THEY WERE GREAT WHEN I STARTED PLAYING BACK IN JAN (I THINK).

Re:Is there life after Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by sacalait on May 18, 09 3:50 PM
Try "Serpent of Isis". It's alot like Return To Ravenherst....great puzzles.

[Post New]by Gotdream on May 18, 09 4:05 PM
I played Serpent of Isis before RTR and I really liked it. Was not as hard as RTR,but still real good.I a, lookig for a good game too. I am a new member and have only played those two.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on May 18, 09 4:58 PM
Undiscovered Worlds probably won't do it for you after RTR. It's pretty much a straight HOG -- which is one reason I bought it .

How about HE: Amazon or MCF: Madame Fate? they are both pretty good. Hopefully someone can come up with some wonderful suggestions. How about Syberia 1 & 2? I aspire to be able to play those.

netnanna
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by netnanna on Oct 24, 10 3:00 PM
Nightmare Adventures, a Witches Prison. A long game with LOADS of puzzles to nut out, not your usual jigsaws etc.

Akenta
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Akenta on Oct 24, 10 6:26 PM
I like the Nancy Drew games when I want a challenging adventure. Still haven't made it through a game without at least getting help from her friends.

sheaflyin
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by sheaflyin on Oct 24, 10 6:27 PM
Have you tried Dead Time Stories and Dark Parables? I've played them both so many times I had a dream that had "blue sparkles" in it!!

Go to: