kbfresh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by kbfresh on Oct 11, 15 11:47 AM
I am also getting the airship glitch, it comes and goes tifaya, glad it isn't just me .another problem last night, achieved the 1st trophy for the stamps ( cant remember if it was the white or green; both pay 5 diamonds) only 1 diamond was added to my tally. I will try the reboot thing but hope you can do your tech magic . thank you for all you do for all of us!!

Nickimine
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nickimine on Oct 11, 15 4:03 PM
I play Midnight Castle on a PC.
My Friend Code is : 494294
Current Level : 9 (as of Oct. 11, 2015)
Player Name : My Tom

I only have a few HOS to play, due to my current low level. Today I am scoring 0's in each area, as well as 0's for bonus. I receive the item I am "searching" for, but 0's in scoring.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Oct 11, 15 9:15 PM
In the last day or so, I've started seeing a portion of the screen blacked out every time I switch to a new location -- it's like part of the image doesn't load. It lasts a few seconds and then is fine until I go to another location.

It's the upper left section of the image. Is there a fix for this? Could it be my graphics settings or a driver problem? I haven't changed anything.

[Post New]by rusramsy on Oct 11, 15 9:55 PM
I installed the latest update on 10-6-15 and now my game won't even start. The computer will either do nothing or the screen will blink. Sometimes I get the error message saying that another game is currently running, but there is no game running. I've tried updating flash and shockwave, I've updated all my drivers, I've contacted tech help with bigfish, but I keep getting the same old things and I can't seem to get anyone to understand that nothing they've suggested has worked. I can't play my game since I installed the last update. It's been almost a week and every day I try to get into the game and I get the same thing every day.

Edited on 10/11/2015 at 9:57:09 PM PST

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 12, 15 12:34 AM
Hello everyone,

Had the same HOS 0 Total score problem again. Closing and restarting the game does help, but is, not the way it's supposed to be, as far as I'm concerned.
Has anyone already contacted Customer Support about this?

Please let me know, cause if not, I will.

Tifaya

Edited on 10/12/2015 at 3:19:19 AM PST

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Oct 12, 15 9:02 AM
When I get a daily quest that includes one throw at the dice game, it does not give the additional two throws. It starts over again with the twelve hour wait. This has happened twice in the last 24 hours, and twelve hours is a long to wait for one throw at the dice game.

cynsue2
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by cynsue2 on Oct 12, 15 4:10 PM
Thanks for the Halloween theme. I have been doing the daily quest and I have won several orange candies and other items however the counter on the daily quest only indicates one. Looks like the counter is not working. I am a PC player.

janwinley
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by janwinley on Oct 13, 15 12:22 AM
Hi...since the last update something seems to be wrong with the scoring in the hos games it did correct itself last time but seems to have happened again since the Halloween theme started. Because of it I am getting zero scores in new hos scenes, it also takes off a zero in all other scenes. Can you help please....This is on my Kindle.

Edited on 10/13/2015 at 8:15:52 AM PST

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Oct 13, 15 4:10 AM
Well, this sucks!!!!! Just played for 1 1/2 hours,collecting quests, and pumpkins,closed game to save it, went back in only to find nothing was saved. What is wrong with my game.......please help, How can I get anywhere, when my progress does not save...........HELP!!!!!

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Oct 13, 15 9:24 AM
datsalotta wrote:Hey Techies!!

Regularly my game(s) will not exit all the way. It freezes at the game manager before it opens all the way. So I cannot click on "get tips in the forum". Try both ways to close window by clicking on the X, and by right click the task bar icon then click on close window. The task bar icon flashes for a while. That's all. Frozen.

Many times I have to restart /Shut down the computer and let windows cancel the Game Manager program.

Running Windows 10. 2 games 478373 and 383685

Thanks for any feedback. Don't know if anyone else has this problem.

datsalotta

Hey Techies!!
Well I am here again.
Might as well put all my issues on one page

-Game will not exit all the way. Have to Restart and let Windows close it down.

-hand wrought cart scene, floating cursor is back , it got better, now is back.

-HOS scoreboard - The comma is in the wrong spot ie: 24,190 instead of 241,900
this means I do not get a total score, nor a bonus score, Have to exit the game to reset it.

Tournament/mailman did not send my winnings. Only happened once.

Maybe these are what you call "Nuts and Bolts" to fix. Having to exit the game is a pain.

datsalotta issues to fix

[Post New]by babyfishgames on Oct 13, 15 10:26 AM
I have a big problem. I don't have the fall event, only the halloween missions and candies (from HOSs). I also have to collect flowers, not pumpkins. Do you know how to help me?

[Post New]by shaz_123 on Oct 13, 15 11:40 AM
If you install on another computer, is there a way to have the same ID on both systems? I don't want to start all over yet again...

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 13, 15 12:14 PM
Shaz...........Welcome to the Forum! BF can transfer your game to another PC, but I doubt you can play on both..........you would have to download game to a flash drive and install back and forth..........it used to work, but now if you have corrupted files, it will transfer and might wreck your game.........some folks just start another "feeder" game..........level up on second game to a certain point then "feed" (gift) your first game.

[Post New]by shaz_123 on Oct 13, 15 12:46 PM
Ah, thanks for the info! Never thought of friending myself Thanks for the tip!

josepi99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by josepi99 on Oct 13, 15 3:31 PM
I just spent the last thirty minutes playing this game and when I complete everything that i can up to that point it comes up with a server error and now I have to do everything all over again. Can someone look into this as I done quite a bit as I completed 2 halloween daily task with the apples etc. as well as finished some more of the daily quest. Is there some technical difficulties since the update?

Sorry my id is 503488 and I am playing on PC.

Please advise

Thanks

Edited on 10/14/2015 at 5:59:02 AM PST

kim0530
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kim0530 on Oct 14, 15 1:01 AM
Look, I maybe out of line here but I don't understand why we cannot get help anymore. This is the one game that I wouldn't mind have more then one account. It has a lot to offer but like anything else, this game has problems. People are losing inventory, diamonds, coins, etc. As for me, well, I had Windows 7 and got it upgraded to Windows 8. Fine, a computer needs upgrading but I ended up getting a new Friend Code ID. Ok, I could live with that but just last week, my fan needed fixing so I told them to clean the fan. Well, they thought they were doing me a favor and upgraded to Windows 10. That meant, that within 10 months of hard work from the previous upgraded all of my progress lost. Well, like always, I got a new Friend ID code but my system was unable to handle Windows 10 and crashed. Well, I finally gotten it fixed but with a price. I went back to Windows 7 and again got a new Friend Code ID.

Look, they want us to pay real money for the game which I don't mine but couldn't they figure out how to connect our game to like Facebook so we don't keep losing our files? I have another game that I'm on level 91 and I didn't lose anything since I'm connected to Facebook, Even though I got another account I still had the old account. Why couldn't they figure this out so people don't keep losing their progress? And mostly what happened to good customer service?

[Post New]by debbiedevore1958 on Oct 14, 15 4:15 AM
I have been waiting for a week for customer service to help me with my lost of diamonds and coins and all I have received is 3 generic emails. I answer them and all I get is to update and reinstall the game nothing is said about my lost diamonds and coins or my lost achievements. It used to be one could get an answer or help within a couple of days. So I would like to know when something is going to be done. My Player ID is 114927.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Oct 14, 15 8:47 AM
Nice going on the halloween game - spent over an hour playing it today only to have it crash and all the searches and items I had collected become lost.
Just another piece of evidence BF don't give a damn - that and the crappy art work on the HOS. You should shoot the new artist and give the previous one whatever pay rise he was asking for!

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Oct 14, 15 10:35 AM
Not getting any total scores on any hos. The game done well last night, but today, no scores.

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on Oct 14, 15 1:42 PM
been doing quests for who knows how long; nothing being added to total; also players room not receiving chests for every player, so what the heck is wrong? nothing being added to the 5 part,10 part quests thing either in achievements. my Id 408066 please solve or do i call Santa,i'm sure he has plenty lumps of coal to go around! lol

Edited on 10/14/2015 at 1:58:30 PM PST

Go to: