j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Bonus game

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 5, 15 1:51 AM
I'm at the bit where Atlas is holding up the world, I've got a book where you have to put things in the right order, I've got one square left, that's come out of the page of the book, and it's red, the others are in the book, and they are green, but nothing else is happening, help please, it will be appreciated, if I can't finish this, I can't finish the game!!!

Re:Bonus game

[Post New]by crowlab on Jan 6, 15 8:41 AM
I have had the same problem except now three of the squares flew out of the book and are red, and there is nothing I can do to fix it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and even played the whole game again to see if that would reset it, but when I played again, when I got to the Bonus Game, it took me right to that point with Atlas and there were the red squares again. And I was so close to finishing.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 7, 15 12:08 AM
It sounds to me like another glitch, we have to many of them, I may ask for my money back, what are you going to do? If you don't mind me asking!

[Post New]by ridley_marlene on Jan 9, 15 3:54 PM
I have the same problem with the book

[Post New]by crowlab on Jan 9, 15 4:04 PM
j62janet wrote:It sounds to me like another glitch, we have to many of them, I may ask for my money back, what are you going to do? If you don't mind me asking!

I have not gotten to the point yet of asking for my money back or credit towards another game. I was really hoping that someone would have a quick fix. It is very frustrating to get so close to the end of a game and have an error like this. Sorry that you are having the same trouble, but at least I know it isn't just me.

[Post New]by salzburgergirl on Jan 11, 15 2:13 PM
I also have the same problem

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 2:13:44 PM PST

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 12, 15 7:04 AM
I shall wait a little longer, just to see what happens, but Big Fish will have to get there act together with providing games that play with no problem, and to have games that are good, if not I'm ending my membership!

[Post New]by goldielocks63 on Feb 1, 15 6:24 PM
I too have the same problem. So fustrating!

joker52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by joker52 on Feb 16, 15 1:06 PM
I'm at the same point and can move no longer! Help Big Fish! You have some unhappy customers at this time. Please tell us what to do!! Thanks

mistysma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mistysma on Jun 25, 15 1:04 PM
I am having a problem with being able to go back into the bonus game. I played it for awhile after finishing the original game (which was really tough to finish just like everyone else) but now it will no longer give me any access to the bonus game and there was still a lot left to play.

mistysma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mistysma on Jun 25, 15 1:05 PM
I just remembered I've had that same problem with bonus games in a couple of other games also.

Go to: