Can't open grate in 'laboratory'

[Post New]by littleoldlady on Jan 5, 15 8:49 AM
The stone with a character that looks sort of like a rounded Y with and extra prong in the middle is stuck. When I try to enter the code, I get an error message telling me to go back to my notes. I am entering the code from my notes, it is also the same code that shows on a piece of paper displayed in the center of the grate.

I suspect that this is a bug. Please help. Up until now this has been the best game I have played in a long time.

Thanks in advance.

Re:Can't open grate in 'laboratory'

[Post New]by miss_syrah on Jan 6, 15 7:57 PM
I have the same issue. Only my stone that is stuck on is the first character in the code and no other stone pushed gives you anything but that this is the wrong stone.

[Post New]by Darek_Rusin on Jan 7, 15 7:03 AM
Guys, sorry about this but it's a bug in the version that Big Fish currently has. We're working on a new version and hopefully they will be able to update it. Once they do, you should be able to reset these stuck elements.

[Post New]by HghCee on Jan 22, 15 3:24 PM
Same issue and it's now January 22nd. Any updates????

[Post New]by Darek_Rusin on Jan 23, 15 9:09 AM
HghCee, we've actually submitted the updated version to BFG recently. Hopefully it will be tested and released soon.

[Post New]by HghCee on Jan 23, 15 5:45 PM
Okay. Thanks. I'll keep checking back.

[Post New]by Darek_Rusin on Jan 28, 15 1:43 AM
Hey, just to confirm: it looks like the update is already available. See the official post at the top of this forum titled "New UPDATE Available For -Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy (PC) - January 26, 2015".

Good luck!

Go to: