arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

The new update is FINALLY here

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jan 5, 15 10:51 AM
I'm downloading the new update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

memark65
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:The new update is FINALLY here

[Post New]by memark65 on Jan 5, 15 11:00 AM
ME TOOOOO!!!!!!!

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Jan 5, 15 11:13 AM
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Three

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 5, 15 11:15 AM
<--- downloading *smile*

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Jan 5, 15 11:42 AM
Just downloaded the new update and guess what....no new quests just a lot of new places to go. Someone please tell me we won't have to wait for Valentine's (36 days) for new quests to appear.

nalanug
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by nalanug on Jan 5, 15 11:48 AM
this is a long awaited start !

[Post New]by Mystery_Girl1 on Jan 5, 15 11:56 AM
I just downloaded the new update. I love the snow! No new quests and the new locations aren't there except for Nashville. How do you access the plane if there isn't a way to unlock it?

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 5, 15 12:17 PM
I clicked on the plane door and got in... but there's nothing to do inside. Guess we have to wait for the new quests anyhow....

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jan 5, 15 12:34 PM
I am thrilled!

I had a timed quest. Then it said I found a painting (didn't know I was missing one). Now no quests. But do check out the AES Museum.

Cheers

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jan 5, 15 12:42 PM
No quests, but there are additional items listed in the Collections for Platinum and Badges, so I would guess those will be part of the upcoming quests. I'm going to start visiting all the new locations so I can get familiar with them.

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jan 5, 15 12:46 PM
Holy Moley!! I clicked on the AES Museum and selected the Customize button. I selected one of the color schemes to apply and it says it is going to take 152.99 hours to complete!!!!!!!!

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jan 5, 15 12:59 PM
The new locations do not show up on the map yet and when you scroll through the locations, only 3 of the new locations are listed as available to visit. Wenatchee, WA, Nashville, TN and Como, CO

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 5, 15 1:10 PM
arenn01 wrote:The new locations do not show up on the map yet and when you scroll through the locations, only 3 of the new locations are listed as available to visit. Wenatchee, WA, Nashville, TN and Como, CO

Yep, I think, they're on the world map - and we can't go there yet. First have to fix the plane- whenever that will be possible.

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jan 5, 15 1:11 PM
Also, they have added another level at each location that require 50 visits and the cost to visit each site has increased.

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Jan 5, 15 1:15 PM
at long last its finally here, thank you

[Post New]by paintedladies on Jan 5, 15 2:01 PM
WoooHoo!! Downloading now! I wrote yesterday in another thread that they would come back from holiday rested and update in hand.

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jan 5, 15 2:06 PM
Check out the list of Resources in the Store!! There are a ton of new building supplies that will be needed. Cement, masking tape, concrete blocks, drills, etc. And so far I don't see anywhere we can earn them. The 3 sites that are currently available only give out the new collectibles, coins and xp - no resources. The new collections give money or stars when you cash them in.

Edited on 01/05/2015 at 2:07:47 PM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jan 5, 15 2:15 PM
The only thing I could think to do was upgrade the wharf. Have a couple of hours left on that. Maybe then the plane will fly me home.

The AES Museum upgrade is plodding along. Still 12 1/2 DAYS to completion. LOL. I like long term goals.

Happy happy. I was getting grumpy for awhile.

Cheers

Edited on 01/05/2015 at 2:15:36 PM PST

Go to: