bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 9, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 3 Days: Zoo Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

1granny1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum

[Post New]by 1granny1 on May 10, 09 6:47 AM
where can i find the walk through for 3 days zoo mystery?
phillis600

plushmoon
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Problem with rings!

[Post New]by plushmoon on May 10, 09 6:52 AM
In the junkyard scene towards the end, I cannot locate the last ring. I have 9 and the hint function doesn't help ! Could someone please post a screenshot with the locations of all 10 rings? Thank you!

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on May 10, 09 6:59 AM
Welcome to the pond plushmoon and 1granny1

if you click, on the link below, Picman has written where you can fin the walkthroughs, just click on his link, good luck, they are very detailed walkthrough,

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/31133.page

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on May 10, 09 7:04 AM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/3-days-zoo-mystery-walkthrough

if you click in this link, it is especially for the game Zoo Mystery.

plushmoon
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by plushmoon on May 10, 09 7:04 AM
Never mind! I got it finallyyyyyy !!! It was where the hint showed, at the top left hand side of the middle trailer, but very difficult to put the cursor exactly where necessary!

Edited on 05/10/2009 at 7:05:03 AM PST

[Post New]by ggenchur on May 10, 09 10:33 AM
i nee help on the 3 days zoo mystery i have been using the hint button with the box that has the sauare things that need to build the machine its greenb the the curtain i found one toll but i went to the long sauare byuilding where the red curtain was go wher there is the box then the long things i have used most of my hintsthter where there was supposed to a a compoment and i clock ther **** it wont come up or leave the space i have tried several times i so up set with it please help it after u build the machine there is someting lying on the floor but it wont come up please help.

[Post New]by ggenchur on May 10, 09 10:34 AM
i nee help on the 3 days zoo mystery i have been using the hint button with the box that has the sauare things that need to build the machine its greenb the the curtain i found one toll but i went to the long sauare byuilding where the red curtain was go wher there is the box then the long things i have used most of my hintsthter where there was supposed to a a compoment and i clock ther **** it wont come up or leave the space i have tried several times i so up set with it please help it after u build the machine there is someting lying on the floor but it wont come up please help.

[Post New]by bluenowhere17 on May 10, 09 12:07 PM
Level 24 - Dump at the Old Circus, Trying to find the last piece of the teddy bear. Hint circles 4 blocks but nothing happens when I click there.

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on May 10, 09 1:09 PM
hello..i was wondering if this game is worth dl because i played the demo and in the hour's time i already made it to day 2 ..it is a great game but i don't want to buy it if the game is relatively short..thanks for your help lisa

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on May 11, 09 4:22 AM
I am stuck to find 1 object.
Level 16 = library
found all objects except: spring
hint button suggests: move table. move table but nothing underneath, nor on the chair. moved it about 50 times but cannot find that spring.
looked at website: walkthrough. but doesn't give answers where that spring is.
can anyone help me?
thanks,
keximo

Edited on 05/12/2009 at 2:24:15 PM PST

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on May 13, 09 4:51 PM
I just sent a note to support about this problem.

This is a lighthearted, fun little game, but it's also irritating. It doesn't save your progress on a leve. I've tried Exit. I've tried Quit plus Exit. I've tested at various points in levels. But if you have to quit during a level, you'll wind up redoing the whole thing.

Very very irritating. Is there a reason for this?

[Post New]by Becky52 on May 14, 09 5:52 AM
keximo wrote:I am stuck to find 1 object.
Level 16 = library
hint button suggests: move table. move table but nothing underneath, nor on the chair. moved it about 50 times but cannot find that spring.
can anyone help me?
thanks,
keximo

[Post New]by Becky52 on May 14, 09 5:55 AM
I am also stuck here!!Have you received any help on how to do this ?? THANKS

[Post New]by medium11 on May 14, 09 7:11 AM
I also can"t find spring.

Edited on 05/14/2009 at 7:31:31 AM PST

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on May 14, 09 2:07 PM
Hi,
customer support said that we need to take the tron and remove the desk and immediately use the tron to remove the chair.
I didn't try it yet.
gimme news if you succeed.
kex

[Post New]by justplaynforfun on May 14, 09 2:23 PM
Can anyone help me? In the scene in the bar
I can't find the last waffle. It keep telling me to look on the crate but no such luck! Help!

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on May 14, 09 2:48 PM
keximo wrote:I am stuck to find 1 object.
Level 16 = library
can anyone help me?
thanks,
keximo

YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE TABLE AND CHAIR BOTH MAKE THEM BOTH GO POOF AND YOU WILL FIND THE SPRING.... THERE ARE SOME ROOMS WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING GO POOF TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR... SO CLICK ON THE TABLE AND THEN CLICK ON THE CHAIR REAL FAST.. YOU WILL SEE THE SPRING.. GET IT BEFORE THE TABLE AND CHAIR RETURN.

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on May 14, 09 2:51 PM
justplaynforfun wrote:Can anyone help me? In the scene in the bar
I can't find the last waffle. It keep telling me to look on the crate but no such luck! Help!

THE WAFFLE IS IN THE SECOND CRATE.. USE THE THINGY THING TO REMOVE THE FIRST CRATE.. ONCE YOU ZAP THE FIRST CRATE AWAY YOU WILL SEE THE WAFFLE ON THE SECOND CRATE... CLICK ON IT QUICKLY BEFORE THE FIRST CRATE RETURNS.

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on May 14, 09 2:55 PM
lisam63 wrote:hello..i was wondering if this game is worth dl because i played the demo and in the hour's time i already made it to day 2 ..it is a great game but i don't want to buy it if the game is relatively short..thanks for your help lisa

YOU HAVE NOT BEGUN TO EVEN START THE GAME... THERE IS ALOT MORE AHEAD.. ITS A NICE GAME I BOUGHT IT.. IF YOU ENJOYED THE DEMO THEN TRY THE GAME.

Go to: