murph127
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Stuck on Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by murph127 on Jan 5, 15 4:37 PM
I am having trouble identifying the 5 similarities between the painting and the bas relief. Can someone help?

Re:Stuck on Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by spk0959 on Jan 5, 15 5:07 PM
3 people
trees

sorry....I can't remember the last item because I can't remember all that is in the mural

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Jan 5, 15 5:26 PM
Having the same problem!

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Jan 5, 15 5:31 PM
OK just solved it - click on each item on each picture one at a time:

click on trees in on stone picture then click on trees in painting

continue this with each person.

cjones357
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by cjones357 on Jan 7, 15 7:13 PM
I;m near the bonus chapter but I can't get there. I used the spyglass to look at the cathedral clock and hands don't stick. fine. You're supposed to try to walk forward (toward the cathedral) then turn right and use the funky camera. Turn right? I can't turn right. It's not possible. I went backwards, forwards, into the cathedral and it seems like Ive come to the end. No right turn. Really wish I hadn't spent the money on this game because it really is a dud! If you got to the bonus chapter, you obviously turned right. Do you remember how you did it?
Thank you!

[Post New]by MercuryNeptune on Jan 7, 15 7:55 PM
There are four people and the background trees are the same.

As for the clock, send the raven to it with the hands of the clock.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jan 10, 15 9:21 PM
Since all of you have made it to the Bonus chapter maybe you can help me with the mug shots. I can get to the 2nd one and that is it. I don't know how to get to the last 2 guys. Have no idea where to click and HINT does not help; just tells me to go down and it does not work. Any suggestions? Maybe a glitch and I need to start over? thanks Kitaboy

Go to: