ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

What's Changed...

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 5, 15 7:07 PM
Since we have a thread for glitches, wanted to add a post for changes that we notice.. not necessary glitches.. can be positive too

- antique shop attic-- no access. No longer coming soon
- pet sanctuary-- door behind Akiko no longer says coming soon
- a penguin will be available for Christmas. He's kinda cute. Already thinking of names
- Additional plays needed to mater cities.. You need to play 50 times.
- Store has new items: cement, aviation fuel, etc..

What else have people noticed?? The "what's new" portion said new mini-games. Has anyone found them?

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

Re:What's Changed...

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Jan 5, 15 7:11 PM
along with the cities all mini games have an extra trophy aswell!!!! you have to do each mini games another 50 times to master them!!!

its a tiny change but they changed the appearance of the hammer needed for the toy shop

Edited on 01/05/2015 at 7:33:15 PM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 5, 15 7:13 PM
slot machines now clearly tell you what you've won

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 5, 15 7:15 PM
Perfect, CH.

Greater amount of energy points are being added when leveling up.

Painting quests are now appearing rather than having to work them backwards like we did in the June update.

The three additional Platinum level collections, appear to be attached to the new cities as to where to find them and are for the reward of 5000 coins each.

There are three additional achievements all doing with Pirate Day events in a TBD quest fest.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 5, 15 7:22 PM
There are NEW Avatars!! Or so I think.. it's been so long since I took a look at what was available.. but tonight, I went to the beauty parlor.. Hope all my friends like my new look

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 5, 15 7:25 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:There are NEW Avatars!! Or so I think.. it's been so long since I took a look at what was available.. but tonight, I went to the beauty parlor.. Hope all my friends like my new look

But they are middle aged/older men and youngish middle aged women and Definitely no older women. HAHAHAHAHHA <going to look at CH's new do>

Edited on 01/10/2015 at 8:02:36 AM PST

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Jan 5, 15 7:25 PM
there is a new bundle available to buy!!!!
if you look under achievements we will eventually get rewarded for shoveling snow, raking the leaves and mowing the lawns!

you can go to the museum and upgrade it to the pirate theme and other themes are available aswell......which I have done... it take a long time to upgrade unless you pay for it with gold.....
you can upgrade the roads and if you go to the big picture of the entire town/game you can view what the layout of the new mesuem will be!!!!

Edited on 01/05/2015 at 7:40:09 PM PST

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jan 5, 15 11:48 PM
Per the What's New list, here's what's coming:
New World Map,
Museum Buildings Update w/ building quests
Fix up the airplane, quests coming
New Achievements, (Pirate Day (3) and Halloween (3), mow lawn, rake leaves)
New Scheduled Events
9 new world map HOS, 2 new USA map HOS
new collectibles, especially platinum and specials
new mini games,
new story based and daily quests
new resources to go w/ the new buildings
add'l trophy levels for all map HOS
more levels, updated experience points meter
improved bank screen
fixed auction bugs & other glitches

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 6, 15 2:46 AM
Log on's Both games daily reward immediately upon logging on. Skipped forward 15 days on second game and got a chest and and forward about the same on first game and also got a chest with gold. The two games were not close to being on same cycle.

I got a daily quest on original game - first one since around first week in Feb '14. YAY!

Edited on 01/06/2015 at 3:23:30 AM PST

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Jan 6, 15 1:37 PM
Just wanted to add that I am happy with the new update and that I can not wait for Valentines to get here! Also, there is enough to do that will keep me busy until they get the glitches fixed. Thanks Developers!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 10, 15 8:04 AM
The energy needed to play each level in the cities has increased slightly. There is an increase in the amount of energy received with each leveling up also.

Edited on 01/10/2015 at 4:45:41 PM PST

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Jan 10, 15 9:06 AM
New Crest collections offer aviation fuel as a prize in addition to the star. (This has been a huge help to me)

Although we still cannot sell Special Collections at auction, Spain and Romania give out very adorable Ran the Owls in costumes. They are a Special Collection that can be cashed in for 10 gold each.

The reward box now pops up automatically when you find the item needed for the quest. I really HATE this change. It means we will no longer be able to get multiples of the Special collections and lots of gold like in the past during holiday events.

Those of us that have been stuck at level 101 for a year can finally advance to level 102. Thank Goodness!!!!

Additional items have been added to the Flower Shop.The Alpine Chalet is back in the game, so its value at auction just tanked. When they add an item to the game, they usually take something else away but I havent noticed yet if anything is missing. Still havent seen the Blue/White Plate, except as a prize in the slots.

Go to: