Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 6, 15 1:24 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/06/2015 at 6:00:24 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey here

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Jan 6, 15 3:28 AM
Played for less than ten minutes and was offered opportunity to purchase something three times with real money. Honestly I thought it was pretty desperate to expect someone to pay so early in the playtime.
Have no idea how one progresses......game takes one heart to play..if you clear board you receive one heart.....I kept going from 5 to 4 and back to 5 until I lost and then went to 3. Quite confusing and the music (voice) is a little distracting and annoying. I don't think I will continue with this one.
It is fairly pretty to look at, a bit washed out but pretty. Someone wrote that they couldn't keep the avatar they chose...happened to me too.

qlty
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by qlty on Jan 6, 15 3:37 AM
Have long been waiting for a second Emerland solitaire but hate the idea of having to buy additional hearts to keep playing, Ran through the hearts in about 30 minutes and now cannot play anymore. Will this ever be released as a regular downloadable game? Do the hearts ever reload or is the only way to keep playing to buy more hearts?

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Jan 6, 15 4:08 AM
I agree with qlty...it is pretty pathetic to have to pay for hearts so early on in the game.....think I will be leaving this one alone.....these free to play games are not so free

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Jan 6, 15 4:43 AM
Don't have to say much because people before me said it best, only thing I would add if you kept putting out this type of game it should have it's only section where people are warned that you have use real money to get further into the game. You have quite a few now.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 6, 15 6:01 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

kim0530
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kim0530 on Jan 6, 15 12:24 PM
If you have The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire, why play this and pay more money.

wyebank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by wyebank on Jan 6, 15 3:25 PM
I totally agree with all the above.

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Jan 6, 15 4:37 PM
I was so excited when I saw a sequel, so I thought , to Chronicles of Emerland. This is a free to play.... Ugh, it only means soon so will have to pay for something.
No thanks to the free games. Give me a true sequel, I will gladly pay for it.
This is pretty pathetic, I refuse to buy hearts or wait for it to recharge.
It could have been an awesome game. Come on BFG, you can do better than that

ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Jan 7, 15 10:39 AM
Pay tp play games are called freemium by some...I'll pass.

[Post New]by Snowdragon_23 on Jan 8, 15 2:42 PM
It's a pass for me. It needs to be a standard edition game and not F2P. For me to consider playing a F2P game it has to be amazing and cutting edge- this falls well short of that. With the obvious memory leaks and errors in coding, it's all a little bit insulting. Enough said. Pass.

[Post New]by Wily_Cat on Jan 9, 15 12:40 AM
This game is advertised as being for sale on all search engines and even on this site. However, when you try to purchase the game, the message is that there's some kind of problem or the game hasn't been released = not for sale. The game is free to download but then you gradually have to pay for hearts to continue to play the game which will eventually make the cost to play for game more than if you were able to purchase it. So, it's not for sale, no matter what they say, and it's not really free, Not for me, thanks.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Jan 9, 15 11:18 PM
I truly enjoy solitaire and am having a blast, so far! Like the different characters and backgrounds!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 9, 15 11:29 PM
The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire is for sale, not this one. You got them mixed up, Wily_Cat.

I played this game for quite a while, and got up to level 6 - the number next to my name. But the game makes it harder and harder to be able to play without buying hearts and/or cards. I have not bought either, but deleted the game now.

The 2 "helpers" who are giving you a new card - that's the card next to the deck - and a new hand, are not helping much.

The guy who gives me a new card with his sword, practically never gives me a card I can use on the hand. 9 in 10 times I got a card I couldn't use.

And the guy who gives me a new hand used to give me a good hand before, but now quite often I get a hand where none of the face up cards are playable.

Also, the game is starting to throw out a lot of duplicate cards on the hands: lots of 7 or lots of Kings, etc. That's not fair play, in my optinion. If these are the only ways to make it harder for me to get a long combo and a perfect, then I don't want it.

As I said, I deleted the game again. I own "The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire", and that is a very good game. This one could have been a good AND interesting game, but it's only a basic "one higher or one lower" card game without any extras attached to it.

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jan 11, 15 7:23 AM
I loved the original Emerland game so I purchased this one without even trying it thinking that it would be much the same. I love the gameplay, but I'm pissed at having to actually purchase hearts and the like in order to continue game play. I uninstalled it from my computer. Sorry developers. If you create one really awesome game and it turns out to be popular, why mess with success?

LBF242
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by LBF242 on Jan 12, 15 5:32 PM
Played for about 10 minutes and now you HAVE TO BUY MORE HEARTS WITH REAL MONEY...DO WE NOT PAY ENOUGH TO PLAY THESE GAMES WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY MORE. I THINK IF THIS KEEPS UP I MAY HAVE TO CONSIDER DROPPING MY MEMBERSHIP AS I DO NOT FEEL IT IS FAIR TO HAVE TO PAY TWICE OR MORE TO CONTINUE TO PLAY A GAME WHICH I AM EXPECTED TO BUY TO CONTINUE. AND IF I WAS TO PURCHASE MORE HEARTS TO PLAY HOW MUCH WOULD THIS GAME END UP COSTING ME?? MORE THAN IT SURE IT WORTH I AM AFRAID..IT STARTED OUT FUN BUT LOST ITS APPEAL REAL FAST.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jan 15, 15 7:44 AM
wyebank wrote:I totally agree with all the above.

Me too Its crap

[Post New]by llpurdy on Jan 19, 15 12:03 PM
Hi............first time posting........have been a player for 8 years and have amassed quite a few games.. This is the first game I have bought that wanted me to spend more money to play. Let me just say "Never again"! I feel totally ripped off as I had no idea it was that kind of game. Is this some new trend for BF?? If so, a piece of advice............drop it fast. I just deleted it.

[Post New]by mrschilla on Jan 19, 15 6:35 PM
Hi... This is my first time posting....have been a player for many years. I just had to
write and say how much fun I am having with this game. Sure I have to wait for hearts, but so what. This gives me time to play another game. I like this type of
solitaire, yes its a challenge but aren't all solitaire games like that? The helpers you get are good and mine are upgrading now, so even better. I was sorry
to read all the negative reviews about this game. Perhaps some people didn't give it
a long enough try ?? My Mother is also liking this game and has almost caught up
to where I am, so I better get going !!

[Post New]by liwicole on Mar 20, 15 1:29 AM
i did not mind this game it was a good go between game when i had things to do. but when is the next part opening up or do you have to purchase it? if so i won't bother there are alot of up down solitaire games out there that are free, so i won't purchase part 2.

Go to: