samcnm
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

the dog is kinda cute...

[Post New]by samcnm on May 10, 09 8:32 AM
not that you have to waste $500 on it.

It doesn't need food or water or walking

it seems to pick one favorite family member and follow him/her around and sit's on that person's lap

when they are eating, it goes from one person to the next and sits down and stares at them eating, just like a real dog

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:the dog is kinda cute...

[Post New]by cat52 on May 10, 09 12:12 PM
The cat will also every so often pick a person and follow him or her around. No begging at the table...however, I have caught it clawing the furniture. When you click on it, it immediately stops and looks innocent.

It is cute when everyone's asleep and the cat curls up between the two adults...a restful.... sce...scen....scene.....zzzzzzzzzzz

samcnm
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by samcnm on May 10, 09 1:21 PM
bought the cat for my 2nd family. First thing it did was curl up on the parents' bed - so like a real cat -- establish territory! LOL

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 10, 09 2:08 PM
The turtle is cute too. It tries but rarely has much success in following someone. As you might imagine.

Renee02
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,068 Posts

[Post New]by Renee02 on May 10, 09 2:10 PM
I've had the same dog for five generations now, guess they live forever in the game. mine likes to spin in circles and sleep in the rain.

athena314
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by athena314 on May 11, 09 7:13 PM
I have one family with a dog and what it did was just too cute. Had the couple trying for a baby, she throws around rose pedals, he jumps on bed, then her and kiss, then up jumps the dog on the bed too with them. I had to laugh.

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Mar 1, 11 8:30 PM
I've had the dog for 12 generations now. I made another family so I could get a cat and still get to keep the dog! I love the pets!

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Aug 15, 11 8:14 AM
In the "Sims Unleashed" the one that has pets, Your dog will box with a raccoon(El Bandito) when they get into a fight,that was so hilarious. First they disappear into this dust cloud and you hear all this growling,then now and then it shows one or the other standing on 2 legs in boxing stance,LOL!

I'm afraid this game is just so incredibly "LAME" compared to the Sims 1!

I only like The Original Sims1 with all 7 expansions.
5.1 The Sims: Livin' Large
5.2 The Sims: House Party
5.3 The Sims: Hot Date
5.4 The Sims: Vacation
5.5 The Sims: Unleashed
5.6 The Sims: Superstar
5.7 The Sims: Makin' Magic

Edited on 08/15/2011 at 8:27:18 AM PST

Go to: