DarkBrown
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

How to get 100,000 Willowbees fast!

[Post New]by DarkBrown on May 10, 09 4:09 PM
I stumbled upon this but it's not a bug and a very simple way to make lots of money in little time. Here's how you do it:

Two types of pets have a special skill that lets you get more money when you sell stuff at the store, check for this skill when you are at your stable. When you have one equipped go to the store and buy some of their generic pet food, the more expensive the better. The most expensive is 61 willowbees. Then just sell it right back to the store for 1 and 1/2 times the price you bought it for. That's a free 50% markup! Just buy and resell over and over again until you have as much money as you need. It's that easy!

I didn't figure this out until the most expensive pet food was available so I don't know how effective it is at the lower prices but it's still free money that you didn't have to wander all over to collect.

Quite a timesaver. I was able to get up to 100,000 willowbees in about twenty minutes. I dare you to beat that time!

Enjoy!

Dee_P
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Re:How to get 100,000 Willowbees fast!

[Post New]by Dee_P on May 10, 09 8:15 PM
I don't know if I beat that time but it was difinitely a great help to get lots of willowbees. Thanks!!!!

Dimpllz
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Dimpllz on May 11, 09 7:36 AM
Thanks! I was doing this with vanilla but it isn't as quick because you have to grow it first. Glad to see I can use the pet food instead!

[Post New]by girllfren on May 13, 09 7:16 PM
What do I need 1000000 willowbees for??

Renee02
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,068 Posts

[Post New]by Renee02 on May 13, 09 7:22 PM
its one of the medals in the game.

DarkBrown
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by DarkBrown on May 26, 09 3:39 PM
I just wanted to bump this discussion, in case other players would like a tip to making easy money.

[Post New]by Tessmess70 on Jun 1, 09 6:25 PM
whats the 2 pet names

[Post New]by Jurgun on Jul 18, 09 2:20 PM
I did that for a bit but it gets old fast. I just waited until the end of the game and made a bunch of stuff with all the leftover materials in my bag and sold them with the profit pet in tow.

(BTW, another way to make money is to sell vanilla pudding in the Grasslands. You grow the ingredients, so you can make as much as you want. I think the profit is about 700 per pudding.)

xxxHazeyxxx
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by xxxHazeyxxx on Aug 17, 09 8:06 AM
Jurgun wrote:I did that for a bit but it gets old fast. I just waited until the end of the game and made a bunch of stuff with all the leftover materials in my bag and sold them with the profit pet in tow.

(BTW, another way to make money is to sell vanilla pudding in the Grasslands. You grow the ingredients, so you can make as much as you want. I think the profit is about 700 per pudding.)

Thanks so much for the pudding! idea I got 533$ for one! oh and BUMP! you can make pudding in the tropics and then just telport back and fourth between the two towns, and with that money you can buy all the clothing patterns for that trophy! just a tip!

Edited on 08/17/2009 at 12:04:30 PM PST

[Post New]by VioletDream on Aug 18, 09 8:44 PM
My nephew made as many collars as he could and then sold them. I don't know how long he took to do this. Apparently the collars sell for quite a lot!

xxxHazeyxxx
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by xxxHazeyxxx on Aug 25, 09 4:27 PM
VioletDream wrote:My nephew made as many collars as he could and then sold them. I don't know how long he took to do this. Apparently the collars sell for quite a lot!

Great idea! I just sold a few you get more $ for the higher collars just sold one for 2025$ good to do if you are almost done with the game and need that 100,000 trophie (still working on it)

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Sep 17, 09 7:32 AM
[b] I Hope they come back with another when he or her is older if you know what i mean.

[Post New]by Orientalus on Oct 6, 09 6:31 PM
Tessmess70 wrote:whats the 2 pet names

The pet types are the Buffalo types like Jojo and Jamjam and the Cat types like Rao and Eesa.

Edited on 10/06/2009 at 6:32:08 PM PST

jazzboogie
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by jazzboogie on Oct 27, 09 6:33 PM
Another great money-maker is growing a bunch of flowers from the tropics, making bouquets, and selling them in the grasslands with one of your money-making pets. I sold a plain ol' orchid bouquet for something like $700!

carthappy
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by carthappy on Sep 29, 10 5:50 PM
The collars and bouquets are great "money" makers! The Kababa bouquet sells for 1422 willowbies with my Zeepzop, and 2019 with me Eesa!

Thanks for the tip!

Dewski
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Dewski on Mar 3, 12 10:08 AM
Everything you make on one island sells for more on the other island.

Go to: