ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Pirate Ship Decorations

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 6, 15 7:42 AM
I know many of us think the Pirate Ship Decorations means upgrading our buildings to the Pirate theme. However, in my look at the new update I noticed that there is a special collection called Pirate Ship Decorations... did we get it all wrong??

Before spending tons of cash to upgrade buildings, you may want to wait.. just saying.

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Pirate Ship Decorations

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jan 6, 15 7:45 AM
But in the Achievement list there is one for decorating all the towns with Pirate theme, so I'm thinking it might be a bit of both.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 6, 15 7:46 AM
arenn01 wrote:But in the Achievement list there is one for decorating all the towns with Pirate theme, so I'm thinking it might be a bit of both.

Oh, I stand corrected. Didn't notice that in the achievements.. going to take a look now.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Jan 6, 15 8:13 AM
I did all the buildings in the Pirate theme, but didn't get the achievement. I'm thinking we'll only be able to get it during the Pirate special.

[Post New]by HatTrickKid on Jan 6, 15 11:15 AM
Pirates say ARRGH!

MissJay75
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MissJay75 on Jan 6, 15 11:28 AM
Have you upgrade the museum to pirate décor? I noticed we are now able to do so, however there seems to be a bug with that as well. It takes over 2000 hours for the upgrade. See you in 3 months!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 6, 15 11:51 AM
HatTrickKid wrote:Pirates say ARRGH!

And their parrots say "SWAAAAAK". Or so I hear, I've never met a real pirate and their parrot.

Edited on 01/06/2015 at 11:55:22 AM PST

Go to: