bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Walkthrough available for 3 Days: Zoo Mystery

[Post New]by bfgErie on May 10, 09 6:46 PM
Just wanted to let folks know that Big Fish Games has posted a walkthrough for 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on their blog. Here's a direct link:

3 Days: Zoo Mystery Walkthrough

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for 3 Days: Zoo Mystery

[Post New]by anastasiab on May 14, 09 4:53 AM
Been through the walkthrough. Cannot find the spring needed to complete the music box in Level 16- Library.
The hint points to the desk top but it's not there. Help?

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on May 14, 09 1:08 PM
I played that game and if they would leave out the food oreping thing out i would buy it but it is too fast for my mind to follow it reminds me
of diner dash .
Pat
Atlanta,Ga

Corie60
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by Corie60 on May 16, 09 11:18 AM
anastasiab wrote:Been through the walkthrough. Cannot find the spring needed to complete the music box in Level 16- Library.

I am at the same spot and cannot find the spring. I have closed the game, restarted and done everything I can think of, no spring. I really want to keep going. Why can't I find the stupid thing??

Never Mind...hehehe, removed the desk AND the chair with the plasmatron and there it was by the plant...

Edited on 05/16/2009 at 11:23:39 AM PST

deeno1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by deeno1 on May 20, 09 5:52 AM
I can't find the last piece of fish. I've clicked everywhere and there's nothing.

Walkthrough available for 3 Days: Zoo Mystery

[Post New]by 190558 on Jun 6, 09 4:42 AM
bfgErie wrote:Just wanted to let folks know that Big Fish Games has posted a walkthrough for 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on their blog. Here's a direct link:

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/3-days-zoo-mystery-walkthrough/>3 Days: Zoo Mystery Walkthrough</a>

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by cody61 on Jun 9, 09 4:25 PM
anastasiab wrote:Been through the walkthrough. Cannot find the spring needed to complete the music box in Level 16- Library.

[Post New]by cody61 on Jun 9, 09 4:27 PM
Level 16. You have to use the tron on the table and the chair quickly. The spring is behind the chair.

[Post New]by JLB159 on Jun 13, 09 8:07 AM
I'm having a problem towards the end of the game. I can't seem to find the crowbar. I'm in the hotel room of the stranger.

[Post New]by mintocres on Jul 10, 09 5:15 AM
I bought 3 days: Zoo Mystery and cannot finish going through level 7 in the Lab, I've tried many times. The hints show where to find things but they're not there when I click on the place. It seems there is a problem with this game.

torty
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by torty on Sep 16, 10 5:17 PM
Iam having trouble with level 7 ,hints do not work. I have reset game and still nothing.

[Post New]by LadyAuthor on Jun 14, 11 3:03 PM
I haven't been through the walk-through, yet: but I also had 2 pieces missing from the fish and there are 2 pieces missing from repairing the ferry. It is very annoying. Since this is a Hidden Object game I wouldn't mind so much but the Hidden Object alternative is the same (awful) room that has nothing to do with the game itself. I would be very happy if someone would tell me why there are pieces missing and why the only alternative is a Hidden Object scene which is one of the worst I've ever had to deal with. If anyone cares: my credentials are that I own almost 100 games, still have 5 that I haven't bought yet; so I sort of know what I'm talking about.

Any help here?

Edited on 06/14/2011 at 3:05:16 PM PST

[Post New]by LadyAuthor on Jun 14, 11 3:10 PM
On the other hand: if you are having difficulty finding things in a scene, use the plasmatron thing. If you put your mouse on it, objects that can be affected will glow. If you click on such an object, it will disappear for a few seconds and you'll be able to see behind/beneath it. The only time it doesn't help much is in the police station where the cop yells at you for using the "weapon". Sometimes you have to move two items to find what you're looking for, as in the stranger's room. The cane is behind the chest at the foot of the bed and is more easily seen when both the chest and the chair are made invisible.

Hope this helps.

Edited on 06/14/2011 at 3:11:10 PM PST

yuppy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by yuppy1 on May 28, 12 3:51 PM
couldn't find the spring in library then used plasmatron twice fast on desk then on chair by door and its on the floor by plant

Edited on 05/28/2012 at 3:55:59 PM PST

Go to: