Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by kashmatash on Nov 26, 15 5:12 PM
The stamps you already had before the achievement was added did not count towards it. Only what you have collected since the achievement are being counted in the achievement. Make sense?

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 27, 15 4:20 AM
Debchet wrote:Hahaha! I got the pumpkin head by constantly clicking
on those little buggers!!!

Thanks, Deb. I'm not as patient as you but I'll keep trying, although I have little hope of getting to 2000!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 27, 15 5:12 AM
gameslvr wrote:

Thanks, Deb. I'm not as patient as you but I'll keep trying, although I have little hope of getting to 2000!

Hi Gameslvr.!

Hang in there, I also thought I wouldn't make it, but finally I did! Don't forget to put the pumpkin on your wishlist, it really helps!

Good Luck!

Tifaya

Edited on 11/27/2015 at 7:20:39 AM PST

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Nov 27, 15 5:52 AM
Hi gameslvr. I spent so many hours just clicking on pumpkins I even started dreaming about them!! Finally got there though. Don't give up hope. As Tifaya said, put them on your Wishlist. Even when the Fall event has finished, those of us with leftover pumpkins can still gift them to you.

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Nov 27, 15 8:54 AM
Does anyone know when the Christmas inventory start Saving? Looking for Christmas cards to join pet eggs.

LilLily7
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by LilLily7 on Nov 27, 15 6:55 PM
Thanks kashmatash. Senior moment! Did'nt even cross my mind.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 27, 15 10:02 PM
alisonmeier wrote:Does anyone know when the Christmas inventory start Saving? Looking for Christmas cards to join pet eggs.

Didn't really understand your question. Please repost with more information so we may help you better. Alot of us from last year still some Christmas inventory left and may gift them to you if you put those items on your friends list and invite those to be your friends.

Please re-post with your id and make sure you identify your playing platform, such as ipad, android or PC as we cannot gift across different platforms. Your id # will have an "i", an "a" or nothing, that identifies your platform if you didn't know it already.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 27, 15 11:31 PM
gameslvr wrote:

Make sure u add the pumpkins to your wish list as some of us still have some left over that we can gift to you! I have gotten my 2000, still have some left to gift.

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 28, 15 3:54 AM
Kingo62 wrote:Hi gameslvr. I spent so many hours just clicking on pumpkins I even started dreaming about them!! Finally got there though. Don't give up hope. As Tifaya said, put them on your Wishlist. Even when the Fall event has finished, those of us with leftover pumpkins can still gift them to you.

Hi Della!

Thanks for backing up Kingo and me!
We'd already told Gameslvr the same!

Tifaya

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 28, 15 7:53 AM
Hello Everyone!

I've added a few "golden areas" again and changed the "tell" for Turkey a bit. If you're interested you can go to:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/595844.page#6274715

I hope it's useful!

Tifaya

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Nov 28, 15 2:17 PM
catchinuk wrote:It's most unfortunate that the developers can't find the time to update Midnight Castle.

if you are at level 66 like some of us are, try building inventories and going after the new achievments while it may not look hard getting the pet moose for rolling the twice 20 times as a double 6 its a real challenge so is collecting your characters to help build to to get the werewolf icon. hang in this game is totally worth it

Newbie...question about how to use collected magic shards

[Post New]by kh9405 on Nov 28, 15 11:47 PM
Hello. I am new...only on level 9. I have 7 magic shards collected. They show up when I go into my inventory list, but they are under my coins and diamonds at the upper right corner. How do I use these? I've tried double clicking the icon showing how many I have, but nothing seems to work. How the heck can I get to them so I can use them?

Thanks!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Newbie...question about how to use collected magic shards

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 29, 15 12:40 AM
kh9405 wrote:Hello. I am new...only on level 9. I have 7 magic shards collected. They show up when I go into my inventory list, but they are under my coins and diamonds at the upper right corner. How do I use these? I've tried double clicking the icon showing how many I have, but nothing seems to work. How the heck can I get to them so I can use them?

Thanks!

Hi kh!

First of all: Welcome to the forum!

You can't get to them that way. The shards can only be used in your private room to "buy"/upgrade the "furniture" in your room, and Trina wants them for her quests. This goes automatically. So, it's only an indication so you know how many shards you have.

Good Luck!

Happy Gaming!

Tifaya

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Nov 29, 15 7:11 AM
Just in case there is a glitch during the next update I made a list of
all my details:
ID number, number of coins and diamonds etc
and a list of my friends

Always better to be safe than sorry!!

Have a great day!
Deb

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Nov 29, 15 1:18 PM
Does anyone have all the pets? I just came up with a theory that if you get all available pets, that might be when the odd egg will become an active new pet. Probably wrong but there must be some reason for it.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 29, 15 2:28 PM
Would someone please tell me again what this "odd egg" is and where or how do you get one?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 29, 15 2:49 PM
Ellenkcl, the odd egg is of no use for now and I think most people won it on the wheel of fortune, at least I know I did.

Edited on 11/29/2015 at 2:51:57 PM PST

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 29, 15 3:50 PM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:Does anyone have all the pets? I just came up with a theory that if you get all available pets, that might be when the odd egg will become an active new pet. Probably wrong but there must be some reason for it.

I am at level 66, and have been so for quite a while. As far as I know, I have all of the pets. Still have no use for the "odd egg", hopefully it will be useful later, lol.

I have learned, to the best of my knowledge, that once I have gone as far as I can before the next upgrade, is to just keep playing, amassing coins and objects which I know I will need upon the next upgrade. I am now at $1,080,000 + and over 350 diamonds. From my past experience, that will go quickly once the new update comes up, just be aware.

If anyone else can add to this, please do so.

Several folks have said that to keep doing "Trina's Quests" depletes their inventory. It will definitely do that. I do, however, do them occasionally as this helps me advance a little. If you are on a lower level, I'd think twice about doing them. It depends on what items you want to save for other achievements.

When you post that you need items, it would be helpful to mention if that a certain item was needed to "craft" an item or if you just "wanted" that item. And don't forget to mention what platform you are on: Ipad, Android or PC.

Edited on 11/29/2015 at 3:55:44 PM PST

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Nov 29, 15 3:51 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Ellenkcl, the odd egg is of no use for now and I think most people won it on the wheel of fortune, at least I know I did.

hi jackie
I know i have all pets but donot have the odd egg yet still trying for it to complete the set but now that we are trying for eggs on the wheel what the heck do we do with them all i mean i now have a snow griffin, a snail, 2 parrots, 2 pegasus, a puppy and a hippo i had another pegasus but thankfully one of my friends was egg hunting

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 29, 15 3:52 PM
Thanks Jackie. I don't have one yet so will look out for one. If anyone has two would love to trade something with you.

Go to: