Arlise
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Arlise on Oct 14, 15 3:47 PM
Okay so as much as I am enjoying the new Fall/Halloween update it seems to be creating a range of assorted glitches that affect some but not all players.

So here's mine - ALL of my CRAFT items in my INVENTORY have DISAPPEARED! GONE! NO MORE!

And to add insult to injury any NEW Craft items I CREATE in relation to a quest don't go into my inventory!

There is nothing there any more in my Craft Items Inventory!

Example - yesterday I crafted several items per quest requests and I know I had several others already in my inventory.

Went to my inventory to sell some items this morning and saw that I only had 2 items in my craft items section - 1x Knife of Peril and 1x Aquamarine Charm.

So gut feeling - something with the Fall update etc. has glitched this (everything fine beforehand).

I then proceeded to craft the next item needed per my quests - **** wanted the Steam Mechanism.

Crafted the item, went back into my inventory and guess what - no Steam Mechanism and no Aquamarine Charm.

I play on a PC - Windows XP system.

Hope this glitch is fixed really quick.

Pointless me proceeding with quests until fixed.

Edited on 10/14/2015 at 3:49:21 PM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Oct 14, 15 10:15 PM
CAN NOT GIFT MORE THAN ONE TIME A DAY. DO I HAVE TO GO BACK TO GIFTING JUST 4 GIFTS SAVING 1 TO GET THE NEXT ROUND. I THOUGHT YOU HAD THAT FIXED. HELP!!!!!!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 15, 15 4:38 AM
Hi everyone,

HOS Fire Fountain: Total score 0

Restarted the game, problem solved for now....

Tifaya

Edited on 10/17/2015 at 5:36:21 AM PST

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Oct 15, 15 8:52 AM
I play on pc windows 7.

I am not getting the morphing pumpkins on my main game nor is 1 of my grandkids.

There are 4 games on this laptop 2 game are fine with fall event. 2 games are not, no morphing pumpkins.

On Oct 6 I put a ticket into Big fish customer service re a roll back on my main at level 50 this s also ! of the games with no morphing pumkins. I have NO human responce from Big fish customer service at all yet I replied to the canned email.Incident: 151006-000665 I also updated this to explain that I wasn't getting the morphing pumpkin late Monday evening when I relized there was a problem. Still from responce so called customer service.

Yesterday I put in another ticket complaining about the waiting time [Incident: 151014-001168] and guess what still no responce.

Surely it's not unfair of me to expect help by now 10 days down the line, Big fish get hard real cash when we buy diamonds ect. Surely we can expect help within the 72 hours quoted.

Come Big fish you've got a great game here in Midnight castle but please please play fair when your customers need help.

Ann

kim0530
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kim0530 on Oct 15, 15 10:20 AM
Thank you Ann, I thought it was only me.

Kim

[Post New]by debbiedevore1958 on Oct 16, 15 3:32 AM
I have not heard from BF since Tuesday when I responded to the last generic email concerning my losing diamonds, money and acheivements. So its been more than 72 hours now so I wonder what happens now do they just forget about our complaints or are they still working on them.

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Oct 16, 15 4:51 AM
I lost progress yesterday..twice. The first time I thought it was because of my lousy internet as it had saved a part of my progress. The second time however cannot be blamed on that. I lost about 5 or so achievements including the gold pony and about 100 diamonds from the 2 tournaments I played plus pumpkins and everything else I hoarded. In addition to that during gameplay yesterday I had to feed about half of my pets before it gave me the 10 in 24hrs achievement (it was way more than 10) so something about the counter is off. Seems like we need an in game SAVE button since the problem is quite obviously on their end

For me this is upsetting not just because of the lost items but because I've just comeback from a hiatus of several months so I was pretty excited to see a new event. Thought I'd contact customer service but with all the comments I'm seeing here it might not make sense Not exactly a good sign as I was thinking of playing regularly again

I guess the Castle hasnt changed much in my absence

[Post New]by skieks on Oct 16, 15 1:27 PM
I have opened the chessboard twice and each time it stops working and only the cursor moves but nothing else happens. It won't go any where else. It just freezes. I'm at level 63 or 64. HELP??!!!

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Oct 16, 15 4:20 PM
Well, just wanted to pop in here to say that the "save game problem" still exists for me. I've been trying to exit to save the game every hour, sometimes it does the save, other times it does not. I contacted my Internet provider, they did a test on my Modem, and everything is working fine, so it is not my equipment that is not working.

I just did an hour or so of collecting morphing pumpkins....started with 261, collected another 144 along with 6 Gems and some coins only to exit the game and guess what......it didn't SAVE again, so the 144 pumpkins are floating around cyber space.

When is this problem going to be fixed......I can not express how upsetting this is to not be able to have the days "work" saved.......and let me tell you it is WORK, NOT FUN anymore.

[Post New]by Rains38322 on Oct 17, 15 2:50 AM
I can't save my game either. Ever since the update before last. I love the game, but I have spent a lot of time playing and now I am simply frustrated! Any idea when this issue is going to be fixed? I don't want to play the game again until this is fixed!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 17, 15 5:34 AM
Hi everyone,

HOS Frozen Treasure: Total score 0

Tifaya

Edited on 10/17/2015 at 5:35:30 AM PST

sam123also
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by sam123also on Oct 17, 15 5:37 AM
Since the addition of the private room, my game will say "please wait" sometimes while I am playing. The only way to continue is to close the game using the task manager. I play on a pc running win8.1. I then have to do all the tasks over. Never noticed if I was losing coins or diamonds as I really don't have much of either.

But now with the Halloween update, I also lose all quests done, all gifts collected, all cards received for having given gifts, all shards, anything won in the game for that play session and the inventory that I sent to others. It does still show the persons gifted and they can not be regifted that day. This is very frustrating because I collect my wl items first thing when I open the game. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. My video card is up to date, other games and Netflix working great, have read the FAQ on this site and tried the suggestions. I have very limited game playing time and can't completely close out after each quest or gift collection. thanks.

[Post New]by donlove on Oct 17, 15 8:15 AM
Hi I have been playing this game for some time and on and off there have always been 'Save ' issues, but since the Halloween update it has been really bad, it doesn't seem to matter how long you play, over an hour or under it has not saved for me a lot of times. I'm sorry I love this game but it is soooo frustrating,,,, Donna 144335.

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Oct 17, 15 1:29 PM
Hey Techies!!

Seems I am not the only one who gets a 0 score at the HOS's

Second time today I have had to exit the game to reset the Scoreboard. It's all about where the comma ( , ) is placed. ie:12,490 instead of 124,900. Then no further score is recorded.....no bonus......no total.

Hope there is a fix soon, Thank You for your attention to this.

Playing Windows 10 PC
datsalotta

WANJR
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by WANJR on Oct 17, 15 6:01 PM
while playing the HOS's I see points building but when I finish the scene no points show and my level doesn't increase - what is happening?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Oct 17, 15 6:15 PM
WANJR wrote:while playing the HOS's I see points building but when I finish the scene no points show and my level doesn't increase - what is happening?

There are a certain amount of points needed to level up.
Points are gained from completing characters' requests (not Trina or the daily quests).

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Oct 17, 15 6:24 PM
WANJR ~ Welcome to the forum!

If I'm understanding you correctly, I've had this happen to me twice now. If I exit the game and then return, my HOS scores start working again. I've also had a couple times of losing all other game players scores except mine (was nice being in first place ). Again, once I exited the game and went back in all was set right. This may or may not work for you.

Hope this helps.

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 18, 15 6:23 AM
Hi everyone,

HOS Broken Well: Total score 0

Tifaya

[Post New]by kgfPatsfan on Oct 18, 15 7:37 AM
I have twice lost my connection to the game today. Once was definitely Comcast, because I was streaming a video at the same time and it stopped, but the second time the video continued.

Each time I lost progress in the game. I don't know which is more frustrating; having to wait the three hours it will take to re-collect three items I need from the same scene, or trying to re-collect my toffee apples. I had a run of luck the second time and collected three toffee apples in a row, but they're not dropping now.

Is there a way to save progress, other than exiting the game?

T
P.S. yesterday my display was glitching, and I stopped gaining points in scenes, but I exited and returned. The points problem was fixed immediately. The display glitch is gone today.

[Post New]by MooseKnuckle1 on Oct 18, 15 10:12 AM
kgfPatsfan i have had the same issue two wonderful friends sent me the Yeti & reindeer egg i crafted the Yeti lost my connection and lost both eggs ...sigh ..if there is a way to save without exiting i would love to know it as well as this is not the first time i have had this issue.

I have also had the HOS's having zero scores and once it starts it does seem the only way to stop it is to exit the game and re-start.

I am glad they have started the Halloween theme to the game as i was loosing interest in the game it gets a little to repetitive always going through the same scenes and when you finish one you dont always get the item you want. It would be really nice to have the various items you can receive from a scene be listed and you pick which one you want.
just my cents

Go to: